Chapter 5 - Just Friends

The sun was shining through my blinds. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. Nine in the morning. I climbed out of bed. It took me a second to get situated. It's the earliest I've woken up in a while. 

I made up my bed since mom told me that I needed it to be clean. It wasn't a mess, that was just about it besides my previous clothes on the floor. I picked them up, threw them in the hamper, then jumped in the shower. 

I put on my favorite pair of shorts, a cute top with the ruffles on the front, and my Rainbows. I curled my hair, put on my makeup, and I was finished. It was only eleven. 

I went downstairs to get me breakfast. My mom and dad were already up. "Ahh, you actually are awake?" My mom asked sarcastically, giving me a quick squeeze. My dad rushed by me, giving me a quick peck on the forehead. "I'll be back in about an hour. Love y'all."

He walked out. "Where's he going?" I asked. "He's going to get the stuff for tonight." I nodded and grabbed the cereal out of the cabinet and the milk out of the fridge. I got done eating and went back upstairs. 

I tidied up a bit in my room and then just laid on my bed on twitter. I didn't get on twitter much. I did once like everyday, just to catch up on things. I talked to some really cool people, like Dylan's fans. They know me because sometimes I'll come into his blogs and sometimes I'm even apart of them. Well used to be.. 

I tweeted a few of them and just got off. I went to my bathroom and straightened up my stuff in there too. That's what I did when I got bored. Before I knew it, it was 2. I heard the doorbell downstairs but I didn't bother going downstairs. I wasn't done with my bathroom. I was such a procrastinator. 

I heard someone come up the steps. Great. I bet it was some random person from the neighborhood. I didn't want them in my room unless I knew them. "Come in." I yelled. I stood up and walked into my room. Before I knew it, I was throwing myself in Dylan's arms. 

<33333 Tell me what you think ;)