Chapter 3 - Just Friends

"We're here!" my mom cooed as the car came to a halt. I opened my eyes. That was a pretty quick seven hours, due to the fact that I slept almost the entire time there. I looked up at the three story house. It looked like the other houses in this neighborhood.

I sighed and got out of the car. I grabbed my many bags and toted them up the steps to the front door. Dad showed me my room. It was light pink. I was kinda happy that my dad had already had the bed and dresser there. In fact, he had all the tubs of stuff and furniture here. We just had to being our personal stuff here.

I dropped my bags, closed the door, and fell on my bed. I took my earbuds out and called Dylan. "Hey sweetheart." Hearing his voice made me weak, but happy. "Hey. I'm here." "How is it?" "Ha, so far, nothing bad has happened. But you know.. I just got here." After a while of talking, my mom came up and told me that I needed to start unpacking.

I moved at possibly the worst time. Two weeks until school ends here which means I'll probably be behind. I got off the phone with Dylan and made my way to the first suitcase. I hung up with Dylan and started on my first bag, which was my shirts. I hung them all up and then started putting things in my drawers.

I hung the last picture of me and Dylan up on my wall. It was one of my favorites. It was the picture of me and him hugging at the park. It was cute, I had to admit. I held my tears back. I missed that day. It was his little brothers birthday party. We walked the trails, it was also the first and only time we've ever kissed.

It was a shock, he leaned in first. I went with it and when out lips met, it felt right. It was never spoken of and nothing changed between us. I smiled at the memories and then my phone rang. It was a text.

From: Dyllyboooo(:

Hey, call me after school tomorrow? I wanna know about your first day. Love you ;)

Sorry it's kinda boring right now hana