Chapter 23

I finally got to Layla's. I felt extremely bad because I hadn't talked to her a lot lately. I knocked on the door, her mom answered and told me where Layla was. I went upstairs to her room and knocked. She told me to come in, so I walked in. "Oh hey!" She said, giving me a hug.

We talked for a little bit. It turned out that Peyton had left the day before Dylan. So basically, me and her could be sad together. We basically just hung out, talked, did girl stuff, and I went home around 8. At about 9, I turned on my laptop and pulled up skype.

Dylan wasn't on yet so I got on twitter. I tweeted 'Skype date with my love, @TheDylanHolland<3' and I just replied to a few people that had tweeted me. I rt'd some stuff, and I actually replied to a few dms. I rarely ever checked my dms because they were always random questions about me and Dylan or spam, but there was actually some support in there.

Dylan's fans really made me smile. It's rare for me to have hate anymore, it's basically just his fans saying how happy they are for Dylan. Finally, on the right side of my screen, I saw Dylan's name pop up. I'd let him call me so it didn't seem like I was blowing up his skype right then.

After a minute, I got a video call from Dylan. I quickly answered. He looked like he'd been crying. "Hey babe." He said, his nose a little stuffy. I smiled. "Hi." After about an hour of talking, laughing, and just being a couple, he told me that he wanted to sing me a song. He said it wasn't his but he said that if I ever felt down, he really wanted me to think of this song.

'Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me, over the mountains, across the sky, I need to see your face, I need to look into your eyes.' 'I know it hard to sleep at night, don't you worry, cause everything gonna be alright.' 'Through the sorrow, through the fights, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright.'

The song really made me smile. He finished and I was immediately wanting to hug him, but I knew I couldn't. "Thank you for singing that." I said. We stayed up until 3 in the morning, and I ended up falling asleep. I woke up the next morning and he didn't end the call. He was fast asleep on his bed, he looked adorable. His mouth was slightly open to sleep, his hair extremely messy, and his slight snore was just enough to make me smile.

I watched for about ten minutes, I knew he wouldn't be up soon anyways. I finally ended the call to start getting ready. Be Alright was stuck in my head. I took a shower, did my hair, put on some fresh clothes, and put on makeup. I sat on my bed, somewhat waiting for something to happen.

I got on twitter with my phone and tweeted 'Through the sorrow, through the fights, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright. <3'

Later on that night, Dylan tweeted 'NEW COVER!!' with the link attached. I clicked it, just to see what it was. It was Be Alright. Before he started singing, he gave a short talk. "Hey guys! It's Dylan. Um, this is a cover of Be Alright by Justin. This song actually means something to me, so I thought I could throw up a cover of it."