Chapter 26

"Dylan." I sobbed, trying to catch my breath. Florida was so much farther away from him, I couldn't do this. "Baby, what's wrong? Tell me." He said, his voice full of worry. I looked into the camera, his mouth parted in concern. "I-I might be moving." I spilled. "Back to here?" He asked, him getting less tense. "N-no. Florida." I said. The tears came down my face faster.

"F-Florida?" He repeated. He swallowed hard. He looked up at the camera. "But, that's 16 hours away from Ohio." I shook my head. I knew this and it made me hurt to know I had less of a chance of seeing Dylan this way. I feel like my dad wants me to be farther away from him or something.

*Dylan's POV*

"It's okay, babe, we'll make it through this." I swallowed hard. I wish I could be there to comfort her. She was in so much pain, as was I, but I knew she needed me the most. "We'll make it through." I repeated. I felt the back of my eyeballs sting but I had to stay strong for her. I couldn't show her my weakness.

I stayed up with her all night until she eventually cried herself to sleep. I felt so bad for her, I mean, both of us. This would affect both us. I doubt my parents would ever let me just up and go to Florida. They weren't used to that place like Nashville.

I laid down on my bed, watching her sleep. Her tears still glistened from the glow on her laptop. I frowned, knowing that I couldn't be there to comfort her as she slept, to make sure she knew it'd be okay. I eventually found myself crying silently, the tears streaming down my face to my chin.

I couldn't bare to think of not seeing her. Her living in Nashville wasn't too big of a deal, I go there a lot. But considering the fact that my parents are too sure about Florida and it's 16 hours away kills me. I eventually fell asleep, along with Aubree.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Aubree was still asleep. I smiled at how she looked so peaceful. I've been thinking a lot of her lately, more than usual. She basically gave love a whole new meaning to me. I couldn't help but smile when I thought about her. I get this funny feeling when her name lights up on my phone. I don't know, maybe I'm starting to realize something. Maybe I'm starting to realize that I'm in love with her..

-OH HI LEAVE ME FEEDBACK. I love you guys, thanks for reading this :) Sorry it's kinda boring, much more will happen in the next few chapters. STAY TUNED. oh, and I know this is short. Sorry.