Chapter 28.

After helping my mom out with the house and supper, she finally started to talk to me like normal again. Thank God dad wasn't home to stop her. 

"I'm so sorry about Florida." I gave her a solemn, small smile, knowing that's what she needed. "It's not your fault. I know how you wanna stick up for me, but dad.." I started off, setting some plates on the table. "You know he loves you right?" She asked. I took a deep breath, and while letting it out I replied with "Yes." 

I heard the front door close, noting that my dad was home. To be honest, I didn't wanna see him at that moment. Me and mom served dinner while dad silently sat down. 

I swear, he got me in these moods where I just didn't even wanna be around anyone. He made me feel like I couldn't trust him or even talk to him, with that. We ate while mom and dad made small talk. I was basically excluded. I finished, washed off my plate, and was about to go upstairs but I was stopped. 

"Will you take a seat with us please?" My dad asked. I mentally sighed and walked to the table. "I'm just letting you know, we're moving next week. I decided to give you time to say goodbye to your friends." 

I wanted to scream, yell, cry inside, but instead, I nodded my head and replied with "Okay." I went upstairs, finally. It felt like a prison being around him. Once I got upstairs, I got on my laptop. I went to twitter and waited for Dylan to get on skype. I tweeted 'Welp, it's official... Moving to FL next week :(" 

I played around on twitter, replied to some people, made conversation, until I saw Dylan finally came on. He video called me, I answered. "Hi babyyyyy." He said. I smiled. He tends to make my day. "Hi." I replied. 

"I see that you're smiling, that's a good thing!" I grinned. "Yeah, I guess. You just make me happy." I said. Dylan got serious, but still a smile on his face. "You make me happy too." We talked for a bit, and he finally said something about Florida.

"I saw your tweet earlier." He said. "Yeah, I know.. I'm pretty sad." Dylan smiled softly. "You'll be fine. We'll be fine." I smiled a little, knowing he was right. "Yeah, we can make it through." I took in a deep breath, not looking directly at the camera. I wasn't gonna let him know I was about to cry. I looked at the clock. It was already almost 12. "You sir, need to get to bed. You have school." I said, sounding like a mother. 

Dylan smiled. "Oh, alrightttt." I smiled at him. "I love you babe." He said. "I love you too, good luck tomorrow." He smiled, kissed the camera, then ended the call. 

-Okay, this story is really boring rn and that was extremely short ok but the next chapter will be more dramatic ok luv u