Chapter 8 - Just Friends

Before I knew it, it was the time for Hootfest. Dylan was so excited to meet his fans today and tomorrow. He had gotten ready super early so he could come over and wake me up. He wanted me to come with him today, even though I said it would've been good if I'd stay home so he can spend time with his fans, but of course, he said something about it on twitter and people wanted me to come. 

Now, I'm going to be honest here.. Me and Dylan have been getting closer.. We've kissed a few times since the kiss at the fire, but they were never long, they were never planned either. We hadn't went farther than that, like him asking me to be his girlfriend. Not that I wanted to rush it or anything, I just didn't really know anymore. 

Dylan jumped on my bed. "Can you guess what day it is?" "Dylan. Get off." I could be extremely grouchy in the mornings, no matter who it was. "Rise and shine sweetheart! It's time to get ready for one of the best days of your life!" I attempted to throw a pillow at him. "Give me time, you hoe." My eyes were barely open but I saw him smile. "I just love when you call me a hoe." I smiled a bit. "Hoe."

I finally got the urge to get and get ready. He went downstairs and I took a quick shower, I blowdried my hair and straightened it. I put this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48182706 and did my hair. It was warm out, but it wasn't hot. I went downstairs. "You look good, cutie pie." Dylan said, smiling an innocent smile. I smirked and went to eat some breakfast. 

When I finished, Dylan told me that his parents and Cray were going to be here in a few minutes. I had just realized that I hadn't seen them much at all this whole time. I felt kind of bad that I hadn't! "Awh yay! I actually haven't hardly talked to them this whole time." I said. 

The car pulled up. Me and Dylan climbed in the back with Cray, me in the middle. "Crayyyyy! What's up, my little man?" He gave me a side hug. "Hey Aubree! I haven't seen you in a while." The whole ride to Rocketown was just us talking and laughing. I missed this. 

We arrived at Rocketown and there were already people lined up around the corner. Ed dropped us all off in the back so Dylan could get in without being seen. When we got in, there was already a bunch of people there. Peyton and Layla were here too. Austin Mahone, Austin Corini, Kalin and Myles, Jimmy, Jacob Whitesides and so many more. 

Some of them I had never met before, but there was a few like, Peyton, of course, Austin Mahone, and Jacob. Layla ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. "Hey girl!" I said, hugging her back. "I haven't even talked to you these past few days!" She said. "Me and Pey have been hanging out! It's been crazy." She whispered, a huge smile on her face. "So, is it official?" I whispered back. "Hehe, maybeeeee." "Oh my goshhhh!" I whispered loudly. Dylan had ahold of my hand, but he was talking to his friends and catching up with them. 

I gave him the hint to let go and he did. Me and Layla walked around the venue for a bit, just exploring. "Are you and Dylan officially in love yet?" I rolled my eyes. "Layla, we're not in love." "Really Aubree? Really? I mean come on, the way you two are with each other. The way y'all look at each other. Everything points to the obvious. You two are IN LOVE."

-Thanks for reading (: Tell me what you think <3