Chapter 14 - Trust The Unknown

On the road

Dean's Pov

A few days later...

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Sam asked me from the passenger seat in the Impala. We had been driving for a couple of hours after we got a lead on where the girls could be. I glance over at my brother.

"I'm fine. Let's just focus on finding the girls." I said. My lack of sleep making it sound harsh.

"I know, and we will. They'll be okay." Sam reassured. I nodded hoping he was right. The events of that evening still going in the back of my mind.

***

I walk down the hall, towards the girls' rooms and knock on both before yelling.

"Girl, dinner time," I waited for the usual 'coming' answer from both sides but nothing came. 

"Kendra, Amber food's ready." I try again. still no answer.

"I'll eat your deserts if you don't answer," Still nothing. Frowning with slight worry I walk over to Amber's door and open only to see the room is empty. 

"Amber?" I yell as I walk over to Kendra's door and open. My heart rate starts to pick up as I see this room is also empty. It looked like there had been a fight. Running my hands through my hair I run back to the kitchen.

"Sam, have you seen the girls?" I asked worry clearly in my voice.

"Um, no not since Amber went to talk to Kendra," He said confused and worry. 

"They're not in their rooms," I said, slight panic. Sam seemed to notice.

"Okay, okay calm down. They gotta be around here somewhere right?" Sam said trying to calm me down. I nodded and we split up and searched the bunker, only to show up empty-handed. We met back at the library, both of us looking extremely worried. 

"They're not here," I said, running my hands through my hair.

***

"I hope you're right... Tell me you got something,"  I asked. 

"Well, Crowley is still now where to be found, but I still think it was him," Sam said while looking down at his papers. 

"Demons have been spotted in the town nearby so we check it out. See if we can get a lead to where the girls are," he added. I nodded and speed up the car. 

~

Unknown

Amber's Pov

I could hear footsteps in the distance as I tried to regain consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by darkness. There was no light in the room. I tried to move but I was tied to a chair, by my hands and ankles. 

"Oh, you're awake. Then it'll be so much more fun." Kendra said from behind me.

"Why are you doing this? What happened to you Kendra?" I asked, barely any voice coming out.

"I told you I'm not Kendra. I'm Blaze." She said as if the word Kendra was poisonous.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She laughed at me.

"Wow, you really are clueless. I can tell you this. You're not Amber. You're Rachel." She said walking up in front of me just close enough for me to see her face.

"What? I haven't used that name in years." I said.

"Don't worry I'll explain everything to you." She said as she moved back behind me. "Don't you worry sis."