Chapter 23

MATURE CONTENT!!

---------------------------------

********************

---------------------------------

Angelica's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it i already had a second chance mate.... I can honestly say i don't think a second chance mate has happened this quickly ever!!

I was hurt that Duke had rejected me, because i love him, i will always love him but sometimes you just have to learn to let go and that's exactly what i was going to do. I turned in the bed to look in the eyes of my mate, and you know what i saw? pain, confusion, pride, lust and want. It made my heart swell to know that somebody actually showed how much they wanted me and for me. Then he spoke...

"You going to say anything, or you just gunna sit there and stare at me?"

"I-i.... honestly don't know what to say, i mean Duke has only just rejected me how did i get a second chance mate so quickly?"

"The moon goddess has a heart, i think she knows we can both help each other heal... "

Oh my what a voice he has i could feel my arousal again already and he was only just speaking to me, i let my eyes roam over his body making it obvious i was checking him out, i had never been with anyone before but by whatever pull was already going on with the mate bond i so badly wanted to kiss him right now, i was pulled from my thoughts when i heard a low growl come from the back of his throat and i knew then by the complete black of his eyes he wanted me, he could smell my arousal and in turn aroused him.

"Angelica, if you want me to jump you right now then so be it otherwise you are going to have tone it down sweetheart"

oh yeah that is so not gunna work, i moaned at just the thought of him jumping my bones and no sooner had it happened his lips caught mine and the electricity went flying, every part of his that touched me left the feeling of sparks flying all over my body just making my arousal that much worse. I needed him, my new mate the one who was going to help me forget, the one that i was going to love, the one who was going to fix me...... Wesley.

I broke away from the kiss feeling weak kneed i looked straight into his eyes before saying...

"Promise you won't hurt me, promise you will be there when no one else will be and promise you will never leave or make me leave.... if you can promise all that.... i'm yours and only yours"

"Well then it seems your mine Angel cause i promise you all that and more.... i promise to love you with every fibre of my being, i promise to fix you and let you heal my heart, i promise to never let you go"

my heart melted and i reached in and kissed him, it wasn't a rushed kiss like the last one this one was passionate, sensual and needed. I could feel it all and we both needed it, i needed Wesley, i wanted him so bad that right now i wanted to lose myself in him.

"Can i mark you Angel?" he murmured

"yes" i whispered back

The minute he felt for the spot in which to mark me his teeth sunk into me, i was on a high and i wanted him so much more.

"Wes.... I-i want y-you.... now"

he laid me back onto the bed laying over the top of me kissing me letting his hands roam over my body. His hand fell to my side sliding is fingers under my top letting them graze over my bare skin, heating me up more then i ever thought possible. Before i realised anything had happened i was completely naked laying underneath him.

"Wes.... i... um...i have never...."

"Shh baby i know...... i'll be gentle" he smiled at me

I looked at this man and i couldn't be happier i had complete trust in him. He kissed over the mark and made me gasp and then with light feather kisses trailed down to my breasts where i felt him nibble on them

" oh Wes"

he started moving down and i was waiting until he hit the spot that was already on fire, his lips bypassed my core and started kissing my inner thighs closest to it, slowly working his mouth closer and closer until he finally planted a light feather kiss right on my knub i moaned running my hands through his hair, his tongue rolled over and over until finally pushing it as deep inside me as he could go.

" oh fuck babe.... oh wow "

i felt him smile against me all the while keeping up his assault with his tongue and just before i was about to come undone he rubbed his thumb relentlessly against my knub, i was writhing around letting him take all that he wanted before i finally exploded. He licked my juice before slowly sliding up my body kissing me even more passionately. I could feel his member at my core rubbing away i was ready and i wanted him, i grabbed the back of his head and kissed him harder then i had kissed anyone, he slid the tip inside me and honestly i didn't think he was gunna fit, it was hurting  but i wanted it over with.

" Go, just do it quickly" i breathed

"patience love, just relax" he smirked

he pulled out and pushed back in, this tease i thought but i could feel myself relax completely and with every thrust back in he was getting deeper and deeper until i felt him rip through my barrier and as much as it hurt it felt good too, he started thrusting harder and deeper grunting with effort smashing me into oblivion. He rolled us over sitting me on top of him letting me ride out both our climaxes. I collapsed on top of him not wanting to move, he rolled us over pulled out of me and then i felt myself drifting off.