Amongst Us

Angelica's wolf (sera) p.o.v

Cadmen hasn't left Angelica's side since he's been here, so two days and so far I still don't feel like I should go back, he betrayed me when I needed him most he walked out on me, how do I know he won't do it again. Like I've said before the only one who ever stuck by me was alpha Lowell and as much as I believe he was at war with himself as to whether giving me a chance was the right decision, he still did it. His loyalty to me as one of his pack members is the same loyalty I have to him being my alpha. I heard movement in the room and another person entered, the pack doctor was already checking angelica's vitals so who else needed to be in here, then I heard the voice. It was Neron.

"is it ok if I have a few minutes with angelica?"

"yeah, guess so, I don't seem to be of any help anyway" mumbled Cadmen

"thanks man"

"hey angelica, just thought I'd come and see how your doing? Guess you can't really answer that huh well I just wanted to say that all of the black moon pack really hope you wake up soon, you still owe me a race and unfortunately you can't do that while your holed up in here..... He paused

I smiled, they really are true friends, they never questioned what they heard, they believed that there was a side to every story, and even though I never told them my side they still accepted me as their future Luna and friend. I tried mind linking with him, seeing if it would work, I knew what I needed to come back, and having neron here now proves that angelica had a reason to keep fighting because there are people out there who care......

"neron, can you hear me it's Sera"

"are you mind linking me? How is that even possible?"

"I'm not sure, but I want to come back, I just seem to be a bit stuck at the moment between all the betrayal and not being able to trust, I need alpha lowell, can you get him for me?"

"yeah sure, I'll have to talk to duke first though"

......

"sera, you still with me?"

"yeah sorry, talk to duke its fine"

"you know he loves you right? And if it's any consolation he's been beating himself up over fucking up"

"thanks neron it means a lot knowing you got his back and thanks for coming to see me"

"no worries, you want me to send Cadmen back in?"

"I don't know, I'm still not sure whether he just wants me to tell him what happened, or if he really does care"

"ok i'll tell him to leave it for a bit before he comes back then"

"thanks neron"

And with that he walked out, I was surprised that the mind linked worked, I couldn't figure it out. How was it possible? I'm sure neron was thinking the same thing.