Amongst Us

Duke's p.o.v

When I felt Angelica's pain, knowing I marked someone else, it tore me up more and my wolf took over that's why I showed up in front of her. Our wolves even though they are mad at each other are destined to be together. Now that I found Angelica my wolf will always find her in the end.

I seen the pain in her eyes after telling her everything I knew of two pure blood alpha's being mates. We have powers that are beyond a normal alpha's, we bow down to no one but in order for our powers to reach their full potential Angelica and I have to mate, and with everything that has happened I can't see that it will be anytime soon.

The rogues have started a pack so we found out, Angelica helped us get a lot of information by playing James. He had no idea she was telling me what she knew, I'm glad I've finally got her back though, I missed her so bad....

***FLASHBACK***

She's been gone for 3 months already, I can't help but sit here and blame myself for everything, I pushed her to this outcome.. an now look at me I've turned to the drink, I can't even run my own pack.. Neron took over for me I needed to get my head back on straight but without Angelica it seems impossible...

***END FLASHBACK***