Amongst Us - Chapter 6

Unknown p.o.v

Well I wasn't expecting to be interrupted, no matter i'll get my hands on her again.

Nobody will see this coming, I laughed evilly at my plan I know exactly how this is going to play out and let me tell you they are screwed. Angelica will be mine, one way or another, I have to hurry the process so she doesn't get marked before I have a chance to set my plan in motion.

Duke's p.o.v

I was beside myself with worry when neron came through the mind link telling me to have the pack doctor on hand, he had angelica but she was unconscious, what happened I had no idea and it was killing me waiting.

It felt like forever before I seen Ekon and neron walk through the borders arriving on my land I rushed forward grabbing angelica off nerons back while everyone shifted. I made my way to my room where I laid angelica on the bed so Blaine the pack doctor could check her over.

"how bad is it Blaine?"

"she's dehydrated, few broken bones her cheek and her elbow, she's unconscious cause she's too weak she needs to get her strength up"

"ok and how can we help her while she's out?"

"she'll wake on her own but while she's in this condition she won't be able to stay awake long, her wolf seems to be stuck so she's healing like a human would, we need to coax her wolf out"

"ok so food needs to be prepared for when she does wake and water, how do we coax her wolf to come back Blaine?"

"well normally the mate could do it, but in this case, her wolf may want to hide even more from you, you said she felt like you betrayed her, so that could push her wolf to want to stay away"

" so I need to leave her?"

"it may help, I'm sorry alpha but it's the best decision right now"

"it's ok Blaine, I don't expect anything else I did wrong by her. I just hope she wakes up so she can see how sorry I really am"

"neron told me her brother saved her?"

"yeah he said the same to me, nice turn of events, I have to thank him"

"alpha it might be wise to ask him to visit, him being angelica's brother may help her wolf, he saved her and her wolf would remember that, it's worth a try"

"your right thank you Blaine, just keep me updated please I'll be in my office"

"of course alpha"