You should see where he's been going lately...
No I really shouldn't that's a disruption of his privacy...
Since when have you ever cared about his privacy (Y/N)...
Ah! Put a sock in it!!
Don't you want to know why he's been a avoiding you?
Sometimes I hate being me... Let's do it then.

I quickly and quietly followed Kardama around the village, and realized that he was sneaking into the Forest of Death.

What business does he have here?! I thought to myself, as I slowly went in the forest behind him. After five minutes of walking, Kardama froze in his tracks, before letting out a heavy sigh. I quickly hide in the trees above him.

"You shouldn't be out here (Y/N)." He says in a disappointed tone. I jump off of the tree and land on the ground in front of him.

"I could tell you the same thing Kardama. Why are you in the Forest of Death anyways?" I asked him as he looked at me with a glint of worry in his eyes.

"Look," He said, putting his hands on my shoulders.
"You need to get as far away from here, and me, as possible (Y/N)." He said worriedly.

"Kardama but why?! What did you d-"

"Do not ask questions. You turn around now, and you go back into the village. Where it's safe. You need to stay away from me. Please just go." He begged me and I shook my head. He let out a frustrated sigh, and removed his hands from my shoulders. He turned his back to me, and kept walking.

"Not unless you come with me. I don't know what kind of trouble you're in Kardama, but you're not going through it alone." I said, putting a hand on his wrist, stopping him.

"Who said I'm in trouble?" He asked, as I rose an eyebrow.

"I may be young, but I'm not stupid Karda..." I said, making him sigh.

"Look, this unfortunately is something I have to do on my own. So I suggest you turn around, and go, before it's too late. Please (Y/N) just for once, listen to me..." He said slowly straining his voice.

"Is that supposed to scare me away?" I asked and he sighed.

"It should." He said sternly.
"Please just go...I can buy you more time this way."

"What in the hell do you mean more time? You're not making any sense Karda... Please, stop being so distant. Tell me what's going on! I can help you through this." I said calmly, putting a hand on his shoulder. I look him dead in the eyes, and noticed that there was a look that I couldn't quite make out. Kardama let out a long sigh, before taking my hand off of his shoulder.

"Just trust me..."

"What's bothering you? I need answers. I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on. If you tell me, then I promise I'll leave okay?" I said and he looked away from me.

"Nothing is wrong. Now go home."

"You're lying. I can feel your heart beat remember?" I said annoyed as he gave a halfhearted smile.

"If lying to you is what I have to do to save your life, then that is what I am going to do. Now get out of here, before I make you leave." He said angrily. I was about to respond when another voice cut me off.

"She will be doing no such thing Kardama." The voice said, making Kardama's eyes widen.

"(Y/N) get out of here. Now!" Kardama scolds, and I shook my head.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled, looking for the voice.
"Show your face, you coward!" I yelled, looking around, trying to sense another chakra. All of a sudden, the man jumps from the trees.