Chapter 64: Don't You Worry Child

Eli POV 

"How'd the talk with the witches go?" Rebekah asked when she heard me come back into the compound. "Horribly I'm guessing" she said when she finally turned around the see the blood. 

"Oh just peachy, the Guerrera werewolves are going to attack they have these moonstone things that allow them to control their shift" I told them and I winced as my leg hit the table. "We need to kill them and get the moon stones back"

"Yeah about that I needs to wait" Said Malia walking in with some chicken. "This ones about to pop out and I want the majority present" 

"Oh just perfect you couldn't have waited for labour just a little longer?" I asked her sarcastically as I dropped to the floor. "I'm staying here"

"Hey Ive held off as long as I could I need drugs Eli you try popping a person from you I've been in labour for like 2 hours already" she argued and everyone groaned. "What?"

"You should have told us before" Shouted Klaus before he rushed away. "Your lucky Lydia didn't stop pestering Kol about packing a hospital bag" it didn't take long for the soon to be parents to leave. The rest of us were at the compound still some waiting until the baby was closer to arriving and the others, such as me, Kol, Rebekah, Elijah and Lydia, were plotting the demise of the Guerrera werewolf pack. I wanted Francesca's head on a pike to play crazy golf with. 

"So we hunt the wolves and thentake back the stones" Said Lydia and I nodded. And then I collapsed in pain. "Eli what's wrong?"

"Witches connected stones to me, they use my power to work" I Said with a groan. "I hate witches" I Said as I struggled to stand trough the pain with Elijahs help. "We need to kill that witch that shouldn't have come back, she's acting as the ringleader besides Monique" I told them and they all nodded. 

"Right you stay here, go with the others when they leave for the hospital whilst we take care of the witches" said Elijah and I went to leave with the But Kol grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me to sit, no way was I going to be able to stand again. 

-TIMESKIP-

"I'm sorry what do you mean my niece is going to be ritually sacrificed to some witch bitches?" I shouted down the phone to Klaus. "Is that's why nobody t the hospital knows who you are?"

"Yes and Malias dead so hurry up and help us kill the witch bitches" Shouted Klaus angrily before hanging up. 

"Eli what's going on?" Scott asked and I looked over. "Eli?"

"Malias dead" I Said and everyone's faces dropped. "And the babies next so let's go"

"Eli" said Scott and I looked over at him. "This is more something you would usually say but here I am saying it" he spoke and dramatically paused. "We are showing them no mercy"

"Obviously Let's go wolfy" Said Damon and we were all going. 

-TIMESKIP-

"Heyyyy" I Said as I approached the witches. "Listen I'm going to have to ask put the knife down" I Said to the teenage girl who was holding a knife over my niece. "Seriously I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill my niece I mean she's not even a day old" 

"Get down" Shouted Davina so I ducked and next thing I know there was some witchy battle going on, interesting to say the least. "Ahhhhh" she screamed and then something was flying over her shoulder into Monique's shoulder. The witchyness stopped and I saw that he was getting loads of cuts, it was fatal. 

"I remember making that" Said Kol suddenly as he stood near the place were our niece was. "Wait Marcellus put that little one down right now!!" He shouted and I looked over to see Marcel picking my niece up. 

"Put her down!!" I shouted but he sped away. "Why does nobody ever listen?"

"Shut up and let's go get my daughter!!" Shouted Malia. 

"Ahhh she's alive!!!"

"Let's move dipshit!!"

-TIMESKIP-

"I'm a hybrid now" Said Malia as we all sat just looking at the little girl. "She saved my life but I had to hurt her"

"Hey she'd rather a little bit of pain than losing her mother" Allison Said and she nodded. 

"All the vampires are dead and the Guerreras are still out there" Said Klaus and we all nodded. 

"It isn't safe for her anymore" Said Elijah and we sighed looking out the window. 

"I'm going to kill them all and then she will come home" I Said and I felt Malia grab my hand. 

"They need to think she died along with the others, so nobody tried to find her" Lydia said. "We need to put a plaque for her at the memorial for the vampires who died" 

"I'll help" Said Kol. 

"No we need to be the ones to do it" Malia said looking to Klaus. 

"I'll get the little one out of here" Caroline said. "Eli?" She questioned and I stood taking the little one from Malia. "What's her name?" 

"Hope" Maia Said. "She's our families hope like Elijah said" 

"It's perfect"

"Yeah She is"