Chapter 58: Crazy=Genius

Eli POV 

"Bonnie Bonnie give me your answer do, I'm half crazy cause I want to kill you" I sang which only earned another glare from the Bennett witch. "Oh my god just stab yoursekf do the spell, we find the psycho bring the psycho back and all merry in Mystic Falls" I told her which received another glare. Glaring back I looked into her eyes and said to Damon, "bring me my torture kit please"

"Wait!" Shouted the witch as Damon made to leave the room. I didn't have a torture kit but we weren't going to tell Bonnie that. "Fine" She stayed and I nodded happily with a smirk. 

"Well let's get started shall we" 

-TIMESKIP- 

"Hellllloooo" I called as I walked around the area that Kai used to live in. "Kaiiii, come out come out wherever you are" I sang and then I heard a laugh. And then pain blossomed in the centre of my back and Bonnie screamed in fright, wimp. "Kai, warm welcome as always" I groaned as I felt the wood being ripped from my back. 

"Eli" he said as he turned around before he cupped my face. "Yeah didn't miss that" he said pulling his hands away looking Bonnie over. "Who's she?" He asked without a care as he began to look among the shelves which held pork rinds of all things. 

"Bonnie" I said before I paused. "Bennett" I Said and his head snapped back with increasing interest. "We're leaving so follow" I Said and the three of us left the store to see Damon waiting outside. 

"I know how to fly a plane, we can get to Mystic Falls quicker that way" Said Kai and I nodded. That was actually helpful, prison changed him. Or maybe it was just his selfish desire to leave but I'd take what I could get. "Onwards to freedom" Shouted the siphonet as we got into a car to go back to Mystic Falls So we could get the hell out of this prison world. 

——————————————-

Lydia POV 

"Are you sure he's okay?" I asked Kol as we watched Jeremy being nearly drowned by Elijah and Klaus in his fit of rage. They were sparodic, he'd get annoyed at something and then Elijah and Klaus would be dunking him in the pool to try calm him, and increasing in frequency and magnitude and I was worried that he wouldn't last much longer before this was his state of mind constantly or that it was too late to absorb the magic. 

"He'll be fine, I'm sure Eli will be back any day now"Said my boyfriend. I looked away from the scene that was getting worse and towards the youngest Mikaelson brother. He was frowning as he watched as Elijah and Klaus struggled to hold Jeremy and as Jeremy screamed inhaling water, trying to kill himself. 

"You can feel it can't you?" I asked Kol and he looked over at me with a curious gaze, an intense curious gaze. "Jeremys pain? His mental state?"

"I can feel when he's angry, I know when's he's hurt it's like a signal or something in my head but I can't feel anything" he told me and so I nodded. It was speacial I suppose, being connected to someone in that way. Like you'd do anything for them because they're your brothers in more than blood like they're all one person in a way. "He's getting worse" 

"I know, it's clear to us all" I Said and he nodded looking back as Jeremy's gaze seemed to clear, become less manic, and he regained his senses and stopped thrashing allowing the brothers to hold him under. "I'm going to check on Malia" I told him and I watched as he nodded, his eyebrows raising a fraction as they let Jeremy up from the water. Derek holding 3 towels and Chris with sedative at the side of the pool. Everyone else was lingering around the house. Scott and Kira were in their room. Malia, Hayley, Erica, Boyd, Jackson and Ethan sat in the living room. Issac decided to visit Davina and Allison, Mason and Liam tagged along. Talia, Finn, Laura and Peterwere in the woods just to get away from things and Rebekah and Caroline were on a blood bag run. 

"Hey Lydia, Jer Alright?" Asked Erica as I walked into the living room. I shook my head sighing as I sat next to my ex-boyfriend. "He getting worse?"

"His episodes are getting longer and more frequent" I told them before I looked at Malia. "How's everything with the little one?"

"I'm hungry all the time and tired too, I'm just glad I'm not at beach whale stage yet and only got a little something going on" replied the coyote as she looked down at the slight bulge under her t-shirt. "And I'm sick of waiting, Eli better walk through that door right now or I'm going to kill him white oak stake dead when I next see him"

"Does it matter if I came in trough a different door?" Asked the mentioned vampire as he walked into the room followed by a lithe brunette, kind of reminded me of a skinnier Kol, and Damon who already had a glass of bourbon. 

"No no it doesn't now get the psycho to the freak show" Shouted Malia making the psycho laugh. 

"I like her"