Chapter 3: Bad Moon Rising

Caroline POV 

When Tyler answered his phone in the Boarding house his mood did a complete 180, outwardly anyway you could tell he was freaking out. And he talked to whoever was on the phone for about 20 seconds before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out, WTF?!!!

"Tyler!!" I screamed as I moved to stop him falling from his place on the couch. When I got him situated I saw the caller was still on the phone and picked it up. "Hello who is this?" I Said in an overly suspicious tone. Could you blame me what ever this person said caused my boyfriend to pass out. 

"Caroline oh my God it's been too long!!" Screeched the girl who was practically my twin.

"Lydia fucking Martin no way oh my god how have you been? Are you still with Jackson or did you finally get rid of the douchebag?" I questioned her as I sat next to Tyler's unconscious body. The Salvatores looked at me weirdly and so did Alaric but the others just chuckled softly. 

Whenever Lydia would come visit we were practically joined at the hip. We were both fashionistas and when we planned parties damn girl no one and I mean no one left sober. I can't wait to have another famous Forbes-Martin party. 

"Well Jackson moved to London and I've been good except my best friend nearly died and my most recent boyfriend even though we broke it off but he died in a mugging" Said Lydia in a sad tone. 

I never wanted to hear one of my best friend's  like that ever!! The world is too cruel, it made someone like Lydia the bright bubbly genius sound so sad and it broke my heart. 

"Anyway enough of that hows my Carebear doing?" She asked and OH MY GOD did she know I was dating her cousin?!!! 

"Well guess who I'm dating?" I Said in a teasing tone and judging from her gasp and then squeal she figured out I was dating her cousin. 

"Your dating Tyler that means we're practically related!!!" She screamed down the we both squealed with delight, who cared I was in a happy and loving relationship I was practically related to my platonic soulmate!!! "Look I can't talk Stiles is annoying Derek, as per usual, and we're about to pack up to leave so we'll talk later, bye Carebear" she said and when I hung up the phone I saw Stefan, Damon and Alaric looking at me quizzically. 

"What she's my platonic soulmate" I said defensive and Damon just rolled his eyes whilst Stefan and Alaric chuckled lightly. Just as we were going to start talking about a current Mikaelson probably again Tyler started waking up. 

"Hey Ty" I said as he sat up becoming aware of his surroundings. He groaned and it seemed like the recent events hit him again and he fell backwards into the plush couch cushions groaned louder than before. 

"Why do both my cousins have to come now?!!!!!" He whined. 

"And both are bringing friends, yeahhhh" I Said lightly chuckling to make it seem like things were all fine and dandy, they really weren't. 

"Oh shit" 

——————————-

Lydia POV 

"Stiles are you sure this is the right thing to do?" I asked leaning out the car window so it was easier to talk to Stiles who was outside of the car. 

"Yeah Lyds it is alright, just keep the fact you know about the supernatural at bay for as long as possible and I'll be up in about 3 days, Alright?" He replied. I nodded my head in understanding before Stiles knocked on the roof of the Argents SUV as a signal to leave. 

As the car rolled away with Chris driving, Peter (yuck) in the passenger seat, me Malia and Allison in the middle set of seats and Scott and Kira in the back. Derek was following behind in the Camaro with Liam and Mason and the luggage. 

As we drive further away from a waving Stiles I couldn't help but think about why Stiles suddenly had an interest in me and Derek seeing the family we hadn't seen in so long? And why he found it important for everyone to come with? I mean Scott was always most likely going to tag along because of his cousins who also live in Mystic Falls but why did he want everyone there? 

Maybe it has to do with him being a vampire?