Chapter 43: Bloodstream

Stiles POV 

"Eli we have more important matter to see To now" protested Kol as I started to drag him to the living room. "What's so important?" He askedas I sat him down before I started to pace. Where to start? What made him nearly die? Dahlia? What our crazy aunt did to me when Ester tried to defy her? Maybe what mother did to save Kol? 

"Okay so when mother was preganant with me and Elijah our aunt Dahlia cane to collect a debt mother owed her" I Said and I saw Finn flinch before walking out of the room. "When mother tried to defy her she punished her" I said as my siblings besides Finn listened to the story. 

"How did she punish her?" Asked Rebekah. 

"She put a dark entity into her womb so it could infect her children" I Said and the others gasped. They seemed confused, probably thinking it infected him and not knowing why he didn't know. "Bitbher plan backfired and it only affected one of the children" I said m. 

"You?" Asked Klaus And So I nodded. Elijah seemed stoic which meant he was angry. 

"As I grew up mother noticed I was different to her other children, I've nevevreally veen sane always had some psychotic tendencies and the voice in my head" I Said "and the ability to heal quickly" I Said looking at Kol pointedly. He didn't seem to get it. "And then when Kol nearly died..."

"How did our brother nearly die and why did we never hear about it?" Asked Finn who decided to rejoin us. 

"Because she took the memory away" I Said and then I had to tell them how our little brother, older in Rebekah's case, nearly died. "I was 13, Kol was 7 and father had pissed off Allisters parents who was yet to be born..."

-FLASHBACK- 

I was walking through the woods trying to escape the noise. Escape the voice although it seemed to follow me. Yes he'd kept me safe and alive but he always tried to get me to hurt little Rebekah or Henrik saying they were useless. It seemed fond of Kol and was waiting for a chance to hurt Finn when I was stronger, it always grew quiet around Niklaus always muttering about wolves. And then I smelled something. Something foul and I heard whispers and screams from afar. 

"Run!!! Save him!!!" It Shouted in my head so I ran towards the screams. The whispers of pain and the maniacal laughs. Running I saw a man and a women standing over someone. The women was holding a few tools one would use for farming or welding metal. Whilst the man used them on whoever was at his feet. 

I heard the child whimper and cry out. "Stop please" he cried out as loud as he could although it seemed as though they didn't even hear him. He passed out some seconds later as I continued to charge at the pair. 

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as I jumped onto the mans back. I dug my nails into his neck as he fell down I was quick to bite into his neck, drawing blood before I started to smash his head into the ground until I heard the crunch of his nose breaking and blood was covering the ground. As I stood I twisted his arm making sure it was dislocated before I turned to the women. Sneering at her I showed my bloodied teeth and she dropped the tools she was using. I was quick to rush over to grab one as she scrambled back. I swung the shovel back and whacked her in the side of the head, once, twice, three times before I dropped the shovel to attend to the beaten child. 

"Kol!!! Kol nooooo" I Shouted as I looked upon my little brother. Tears sprung to my eyes and I heard It scream in rage. "Mother!!!" I Shouted picking up my brother as carefully but as quickly as it could and ran back to the village. "Mother!!!" I Shouted as I approached her. 

Her face turned to horror. She was quick to lead me to our hut where I laid Kol on the table so Mother could heal him. Except she wasn't doing anything, she was stood looking at him as he lay barely breathing his chest rising and falling as he struggled for breath. 

"Do something women he's dying!!" I Shouted and she flinched back. 

"There's Nothing we can do except comfort him" she said quietly like she was scared at what I would do to her. I wouldn't do anything to her, if she helped Kol. 

"Do something or I'll make sure you won't live until sun rise!! If he dies so do you you wretched whore!!" I screamed at her and she shrunk back. 

"We can save him" It said and I quietened down. I asked It how and he told me, told me how I can my little brother. "Let me" it said and suddenly I wasn't in control of my body. Like I was watching from another realm I watched as I grasped Kol's hand and veins black as the crows in the woods or the night sky ran from Kol into me. He was still bloodied but by some miracle:

He was healing. 

-PRESENT- 

"I don't understand what did it do to me?" Asked Kol And I sighed, I guess it's now the difficult part. 

"It split itself" I Said and he seemed confused. "It was always find of you for whatever reason and wanted you to survive" I said moving to sit infront of Kol as I explain. "You now have apart of him in you and it was getting stronger and then we were turned" I Said and he seemed even more confused. 

"What happened when we were turned?" He asked. 

"It lost its power and had to try get more from you somehow but our vampire natures made it harder for it to get power from you" I Said before I clasped my hands. "When I first put it into you it triggered your witch genes that's why you could do dark magic without consequences from the ancestors" I told him and he nodded. 

"Why tell me that now she Jeremy's just died?" He asked finalky so I smirked. 

"Because we have to do it again" 

"Do What again"

"Split the nogitsunes"