Chapter 51: Take Me To Church

Stiles POV 

"Hello" I heard as I sat in one of the apartments I'd gotten. They were all in the same building so we all had a key for each apartment. Turning my head I saw Hayley sat in the other chair on the small balcony. "So what's the plan for today? Got any schemes brewing?" 

"Perhaps if your interested" I told the wolf who turned to look at me intrigued. "Marcel is hosting a party for something or other and whilst Klaus has his plan I have mine" I told the girl. 

"And what do you want the result of this plan to be exactly?" She asked as I looked into my glass swirling around the amber liquid. 

"Fear" I replied to the wolf who simply stared at me in return. "What's your dress size?"

"What?" 

————————————————-

Issac POV 

"Hi" I Said as I entered St. Anne church. I saw Kieran who was doing whatever it was he did at the front of the church, preparing for a Sunday preach or whatever  maybe. 

"Hi, What can I do for you?" He asked and I opened my mouth suddenly nervous. What if he didn't like me? I mean this was my uncle and I wanted him to like me because he's probably the only family I have left. "Is something trouble you?" He asked concerned and I looked down my mouth still open. 

"I ugh I" I stuttered unsure on what to say. 

"Oh for the love of god jut tell him already" Shouted Erica from the balcony area in the church. 

"Tell me what?" Asked Kieran suddenly cautious, either because he was afraid of what I might tell him or the teenage girl who suddenly appeared in his church it was anybodues guess. 

"My names Issac Layhey" I told him and his eyes lit up in recognition. "And I'm pretty sure your my uncle?" I Said although it sounded more like a question. 

"Yeah your my nephew alright" he said with a smile before he stepped forward to hug me. I hugged him back obviously although I did freak out for a second. It felt nice to hug family, blood family not pack, and not be afraid of what they might do to me or it being just for appearances. And I was hugging him desperately, pretty much crushing him and I felt tears in my eyes so I blinked them away and pulled back. "How about we get lunch and I introduce you to Camille, your cousin?" He asked so I nodded and he put his hand on my shoulder as we exited the church. 

"Issac glad to see you happy" Stiles Said as we exited the church. He was stood outside with a smile on his face. "Well enjoy lunch and remember, family knows no secrets" he told me with a pointed look before entering the church. 

"What did he mean by that?" Asked Kieran cautiously as we started walking further into the quarter to the bar Camille apparently worked at. 

"Yeah about that..."

———————————————————

Stiles POV 

"Wait your going to Marcels party tonight?" Asked Davina as we talked in the church attic. Nodding my head I ran the charcoal across the page glancing at the teenage girl. "Why? Do you know him?" 

"We've met, in pretty sure he doesn't like me" I told the girl and she seemed curious. "Well let's just say I'm apart of a wolf pack" I told her and she was stunned it seemed. "Marcel is rightfully nervous about the wolves but I just want to prove that we don't mean harm, unless obviously he does something we don't like" I told her to which she nodded. 

"What's it like?" She asked suddebly so I looked at her questioningly. "Being apart of a pack?" 

"Well it's family, we argue and fallout but we're connected through the pack bonds" I Said looking at the paper. "It's people you'll fight to the death for, to protect and when you've known these people most of their lives you tend to form a strong bond, it's safe and comforting" 

"It sounds nice" she said sadly twiddling her blanket between her fingers. "How many is in the pack?" 

"Well we have 2 alphas, 12 betas, 3-5 humans depends when Stilinski and Melissa decides to make an appearance and leave Beacon, a banshee, a kitsune, a crossbreed and 3 vampires including me" I told her and she was stunned. "But there's always room for more" I told her with a smile and she returned it. 

"Stiles?!!" I heard a shout of a familiar voice and I was quick to run downstairs to the church to see a bleeding Derek. "It's wolfbane" Said Lydia and I nodded grabbing the wolf and taking him to Davina. 

"What happened?" She asked standing allowing me to help Derek lay on the bed. His claws were out and his eyes were glowing blue and he growled as we all held him down. 

"Vampires" growled Malia. 

"Knife" I Said holding my hand out. Lydia placed a knife in my hand. "Hold him down" I Said and wen he was as still as they could get him I made a cut along his chest and a yellow smoke was released and he relaxed. "He'll be alright" I Said putting the knife down. 

"What are we going to do?" Asked Lydia as Malia paced by her cousins bedside. 

"Teach Marcel a lesson"