Chapter 50: Getting Along

Stiles POV 

"So let me get this right you told Davina that you'd hunted the originals for centuries after they killed your wife to be?" Asked Jeremy as we walked through the quarter. I nodded as I typed on my phone. "But you didn't get anything from her?" 

"Oh no I got plenty, she just doesn't know it" I Said as I walked into some property I owned, bought it in 1980's when I visited here, doesn't hurt to have property wherever you go. 

"Like what?" He asked as he looked around the old building, could be used for anything really. 

"An in with Marcel" I said smirking as I sat in a chair. "And now we wait" I Said pulling out an old chair sitting down. 

"For what?" 

"For Marcel to visit Davina" I Said picking up an old unopened bottle of bourbon. "Want one?"

—————————————————

Scott POV 

"So can I ask something?" Liam asked Hayley as we walked through some of the deepest parts of the bayou. Hayley nodded her head. "What happened to your pack?" He asked. I was actually wondering that. She said she was looking for her pack but did she know what had happened. 

"I was adopted as a baby, after I first turned I wanted to find my real family so here I am. My birthmark led me here after a few helpful tips so here I am, trying to figure out what happened" she said as we approached the same hit as the other day. 

"Someone's here" I suddenly said as I heard a rapid heard beat. Turning my head in her direction I saw a women, hood up, but I could see her blonde hair. She ran away so I ran to follow her but I lost her. 

"Think she's a crescent?" 

"Yep" 

————————————————-

Issac POV 

"You know I use to have some family in the quarter" I Said as we drove back towards New Orleans. Erica seemed curious as did everyone else. "Yeah my mother's side of the family, my dad cut off contact after she died" 

"What was their name?" Jackson asked. He was in his phone talking to Ethan who was in a different car with Aiden who'd they'd managed to manipulate a witch into bringing back to life. How they managed it though I have no idea. 

"Uhh I had an uncle I think called Kieran, Kieran O'Connell" I Said to them and they nodded probably thinking of how they can manipulate Stiles. "I think he was a priest" 

——————————————————

Allison POV 

"You must be the Argents" said Father Kieran as we sat down in the cafe we'd arranged to meet in. 

"That's us" Said my dad as he folded his hands together on the table top. 

"I always thought the Argent family would be bigger" said Kieran but he seemed to realise his mistake quickly. "What's the reason you wanted this meeting?" 

"We want to help the human faction" I Said to the priest. "We have the skills to hunt the supernatural, currently all the human faction can do is use the threat of revealing the vampires for what they are but we can help you. We can terminate the vampires if they get out of line" 

"It's too good an opportunity to pass up" Said my dad leaning back. "And when we leave this cafe the offer is void" he said making me flinch slightly at the memories that word dragged up. 

"Well then I guess I'll have to accept your offer, thank you" Said Kieran. 

They shook hands. And the deal was done. 

———————————————-

Rebekah POV 

"Oh Marcel your standards have dropped if your pining over a simple human" I said to the 'king' as I stopped next to him at the bar with a vicious smile. "So how's life been treating you besides the obvious lack of not getting any?" I asked smirking at the look on his face. 

"What do you want Rebekah? I have things to do" he said as he downed his drink. 

"2 bourbons please" I Said to the barmaid who nodded refilling Marcels glass and getting me one. "What I want is for you to tell me where your keeping my brother" I Said. If I wasn't bothered about my brothers return it would seem suspicious to the younger vampire so clearly I had to act like I didn't get a text earlier from Eli telling me exactly where he was and what Marcels secret weapon is. 

"Yeah not happening" Said Marcel as he finally turned to face me. "You see my guys are on edge with the original family around, pair that with the wolves that made themselves known in the quarter none of that really mixes very well. So having that leverage over you and your 3 remaining brothers is important" he said with a smirk. 

"And what makes you think I won't just kill you, or perhaps speak with these wolves and ask them to bite your guys so they'll die a long painful death if you don't tell me exactly where Kol is" I Said with a dark look on my face. 

"You can't kill me" Said Marcel with a confident smirk. "And you wouldn't want to" He said before he walked away. Smirking I stayed in my seat like I didn't know what was about to happen. 

"Let me go" I heard Kira shout from outside in the street. I heard her scream and some more shouts. I then decided I'd waited long enough an rushed outside. I saw Kira on the floor bleeding from her neck, Damon standing over her. 

"Who the hell are you?" Asked Marcel as he looked to the kitsune (not that he knew that small detail) with concern. 

"Well I guess you'll have to ju..." and Damon was cut off by Caroline snapping his neck. 

"Sorry he has some mental issues, the people I compelled to keep an eye on him got careless and forgot to give him his vervain" said Caroline dragging him away. "And that's how you distract the king" I heard Caroline mutter to herself. 

"Let me give you a hand with that" I said to the blonde winking at her. I grabbed Damon other arm and we dragged him away. 

I could feel Marcels eyes on me the whole way until we got into the apartment building.