14|No Love!!!

Sonic was enjoy his sleep on Tails house after 3 months when something that make Sonic shocked."What the- Aaahhh!!!"He scream and decided to find Shadow.He goes out from the open window and run toward Shadow's house.When Sonic has gone,Tails went to check on Sonic."Huh...where did he go?...I just heard him screaming."he ask himself.Meanwhile,Sonic finally arrived and he get inside without knocking on the door.Shadow shocked."SONIC...YOU'RE..."Shadow stop saying his word."Shad...Help me."he said
meet Rouge."Why?!""She can help you!"Sonic feel heavy."Fine...let's go."he demand.Shadow use his chaos control and teleport to Rouge house.After they arrived,they only saw Omega."Rouge?... She's doing his work at the hospital."Shadow nod and he use his chaos control again.Then,they arrived at the hospital.

      The blue hedgehog scared and nervous."Shadow...everyone turn their head on us."Shadow hold Sonic's hand."Don't worry.You just need to relax."Shadow hush.Then,Shadow meet the nurse at the counter."Sonic..."one of the nurse walk toward him."Rouge?!"Sonic shocked.Shadow came."Rouge...""Thank goodness you come here.Sonic really need a examination."Rouge quickly take Sonic to her room while Shadow just wait for the answers.

Time skip...

      Sonic came out with the result on his hand."Sonic...what Rouge said?"Shadow said as he came to him."I've decide...I have decided to make an surgical.""Why?"I don't wanna have a child.I'm afraid i end up killing them."Sonic burst to tears."Listen...what are you gonna do then?"Sonic eyes turn into a yandere mode."Kill...myself."Sonic whispered."Why should you kill yourself?!"Shadow said.Because...I am not worthy of receiving love!!"Sonic run away from the hospital while Shadow just watching at him.Rouge then came in."What happen?"she said."Rouge...do you really need to make a surgical on Sonic?"Shadow ask."Yes...it was his decision."

"Sonic...you would be happy to have a child.Shadow must be happy too.
"Rouge...can you do a favor for me?"
"What is it my dear?"
"I...need you to do a surgical on me because...i'm not worth have any child and love in my life.Anyway...it's my decision."
"Sonic..."

Shadow quickly get back home and saw Sonic on the living room holding a knife."Sonic!!"I shout."Shadow... there's nothing can stop me...i've made a decision."Sonic tremble in fear."Please... don't do this.""I DON'T LIKE YOU!!"The blue hedgehog growl."You know how long am i gonna die?"Sonic turn around."Look at me!!I'm pregnant... because of YOU!!"Shadow use his chaos control and throw away the knife on his hand."Sonic...you did not deserve to die.""Why...?"Sonic said.Shadow lift up Sonic's chin."Because you are mine."Shadow kiss the blue hedgehog.Sonic want to push him away but he cannot ruin the moment for Shadow.Then,when his heart full of fears,he push Shadow and break the kiss."I'm scared!!"Sonic shout.

       Shadow quickly get up and hold Sonic."Hey...there is nothing for you to scared of.I'm here...okey?"Shadow give Sonic a little smile even he hate to smile."You... don't understand why i wanna die."Shadow keep hold Sonic's hand tighter."Tell me...your real truth."Shadow demand."Please...tell me so i would know."Shadow beging to Sonic."Shadow...almost everyone in this world...they don't even care about me.They...didn't want to talk with me...Like they made me disappeared.Do you understand?"Shadow lowered his eyebrows."But I won't make you like that.I will always by your side and always care about you and never thinking that you are not real."Sonic burst into tears and he quickly hug Shadow."SHADOW!!!!!!!! I'M SCARED!!!!!"Shadow hush the blur hedgehog."It's okey Sonic.As long as you stay with me...you will never be scared of anything.Okey?"Sonic nod.

        Shadow take a look at the crying hedgehog."Look at you...you cry like a baby."Shadow smile as he wipe away Sonic's tears."Do you think... I will be okey?"Sonic ask."Shadow nod."Yes...baby.We will take care of our baby together.You're gonna be a good mother someday."Sonic smile."That's what I wanna see...my blue hedgehog smiling at me."Shadow rub Sonic's head and he purred."Sonic...you need a rest right now.The baby need a rest too."Shadow pick Sonic up in a bridal-style."Shadow...i'm heavy.""No you're not.You are as light as a feather."Shadow kiss the blue hedgehog and went upstairs.

      Meanwhile,Rouge was busy handle the documents on her table."Shadow...i need you to come over here and help me.So many documents need to be arranged.""Okey..."Rouge end her call and wait for the ultimate life form hedgehog to come."There you are!"Rouge saw a black hedgehog came toward her in a flash."Hoe does Sonic?...Is he okey?"Rouge asking."Yeah...he's sleeping.""Oh...i need to give you this before i know you've already gone."Rouge give Shadow the pill bottle."Thanks...what this thing can do?"he ask."If Sonic feel hurt on his stomach,just give him eat that.It can reduce the pain."Rouge explain."Thanks...Sonic really need this.He always feel hurt.""Really?!"Rouge shocked."Hope he's okey.""Yeah...".Shadow smirk.

       At Shadow's home,Sonic was sleeping."Ugh...why my life suddenly turns out like this?"he ask himself.Suddenly,he feel a kick on his stomach."What?!"he shocked."He get up and rub his stomach."Why you suddenly kicking me?"Sonic said."Haha...i can't wait to see you my dear."He said.Then,Shadow came in with the medicine."Sonic...eat this."Shadow give Sonic the pills."What this thing can do?""This will reduce the pain inside you."The blue hedgehog eat the pill and he suddenly feel sleepy."Shad..."the blue hedgehog yawn."Haha...sleep well.When you eat this medicine, You will feel sleepy."Sonic closed his eyes and Shadow sleep beside him.