13|Sonic Getting Pregnant?

On the next day,Sonic need a permission from Shadow that he need to visit Amy."Just stayed home,Sonic.""But,Shadow... she's sick too like me and i need to visit her.I wanna know her condition.""You sick,She's sick, both of you gonna get an ultimate disease."Sonic become annoyed and he had a plan."Baby...just let me go.I won't be too long."Sonic said in a seductive tone as he rub his hand to Shadow's stomach and he almost touch Shadow's private place."Okey...just go.If both of you getting worse,i will call an ambulance.""YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO DO THAT!!!"After that,Sonic went out and run towards Amy's house.

    Sonic knock the door."Amy..."The pink hedgehog open the door."SONIC!!!"as she pretend not to be over excited."I need you to help me."Amy smile and drag the blue hedgehog inside.Amy make a tea for both of them when Sonic was busy rubbing his head like he has many work to do."What's wrong,Sonic?"Amy ask."I need you to answer my questions.""Okey...what is it?"Amy wait."Um...What will you do when you are getting pregnant?""YOU'RE GETTING PREGNANT?!"Amy shocked."No,no,no...not me!!My mother is getting pregnant so she want some advise."Sonic said nervously."Oh...sorry.I really have a bad mind with boys."Amy chuckles.

     Amy said something like what women need to do when they're getting pregnant."Anything else you need to know?"Amy ask."Uh... that's all."Amy give a smile."Oh...i need to go now.My mom want me to buy something for her.""Okey,Sonic.Hope your mother will be okay."Sonic nod and he went to pharmacy shop.

Sonic's POV

     Once i get inside,i try to find a pregnancy test."Uh...can you tell me where i can find a pregnancy test?"I ask.Then,a women guide me."Thanks."I said.I take one of the pregnancy test and wondering."Am I really pregnant?"ask myself."Hey,Sonic."I quickly turn around and saw Espio holding a lot of medicine."Oh...hi,Espio.What are you buying?"i ask."I buy a medicine for Vector.He suddenly getting sick.""Oh...really?...Hope he's okey."Then,Espio saw a pregnancy test on my hand."Who's pregnant,Sonic?"He ask."Ah...My mom.""Oh...hope she's okey.You really good to buy that for your mom.""Yeah...thanks."I went to the counter and buy the pregnancy test and quickly went back home.

     "Hey,Shadow...i'm back."I greet."Well...how was Amy?...Is she okey?"Shadow ask."Yeah...she's fine."I quickly run toward the bathroom."Sonic?"Shadow said.I take the pregnancy test inside the box and see am i pregnant or not?

Shadow's POV

     I saw Sonic acting weird after he goes back home.I was wondering what happen to him."Sonic...are you okey in there?"i ask."mmm..."Sonic said."Hey...can i get inside?...I wanna know what's going on with you."I knock the door many time but Sonic didn't open the door.When I turn around,Sonic open the door.I saw him crying with a pregnancy test on his hand."Sonic... what's wrong?""I'm...I'm pregnant."I was shocked."What?...How can that happen?"Sonic get up and hug me."Sonic..."i said."Shadow...you make me pregnant, don't you?"he cried."Hey...i'm sorry.I'm really sorry."I hush him.Sonic crying so much."Hey...let's go to my room."I said."No!...I wanna go back home!!!"Sonic then run away and throw the pregnancy test on the ground.He went out."Sonic wait!!"I didn't even have a time to catch him.I take the test and look at it.It was positive."Sonic...what have i done to you?"ask myself.

No POV

       Sonic run toward his broken house and saw Tails still repair his house."Oh,Sonic.Your house is not completely repaired but...i try my best to make it fast."Sonic hug his little buddy."Tails...i wanna stay at your house."Tails smile."Okey,Sonic.What's wrong with Shadow?"Tails ask."He's...Okey."The blue hedghog muttered.Meanwhile,Shadow call Rouge to have a talk."Yes,Shadow...""I wanna have a talk with you.""Okey...just speak.I'll listen."Shadow feel a little bit depress after knowing that Sonic was pregnant."You know...i need your help Sonic.He's....pregnant."Rouge surprised."Okey,Shadow."She nod and Shadow end his call.

      On the other hand,Sonic was sleeping on the couch."Do you want something Sonic?"Tails came in."No...i'm sick.""Sick?...You need a medicine then.Don't worry,i'll go and get it."Sonic hold Tails hand."No...i've already eat one."The yellow fox nod."Okey,Sonic.Just get rest."Tails fly away to his room.Suddenly,somebody knocking on the door."I get it!"Tails shout as he quickly fly toward the door.It was Amy."Hey...i need your help with my homework.I don't even know how to do this tricky maths.""Come inside,Amy.Sonic is here too."Amy smile"Sonic?!"She quickly get inside and saw Sonic laying down on the couch."Aww...is he sick,Tails?"Amy ask."Yeah..."Tails nod.

       The sleeping blue hedgehog open his eyes."Amy?"he said as he do some stretching on his body."Are you okey,Sonic?"The pink girl said.Sonic nod positively."Thank goodness you are good."as Amy rub Sonic's head as Sonic's purred."Amy...let me teach you."Tails said."Okey..."Amy take her math book and Sonic just watching them."Tails...Amy..."He muttered."Sonic...if you want something,Just tell us,okey?"Sonic nod again.Meanwhile,Shadow was waiting for Rouge to come."Sonic...i hope he's alright."Then,Rouge came from the sky."Hi,Shadow.Sorry for make you waiting."she appologize."It's okey... at least you came here safe."

        Now,Shadow and Rouge need to help Sonic."What do we need to do now?"Rouge ask."First...we need to look at Sonic's condition.I'm afraid if something bad happen to him."Shadow said as he make a frown face."It's okey,Shadow...i know we can help Sonic."Rouge give Shadow words of encouragement.