7|Your Turn

Sonic's POV

       "Wait...since when we break up?""Long time ago."I think Shadow want me to give him a second chance."Sonic..."Shadow mumble."You intend to love me and you will be in my death list."I show my death glare."Sonic...Just why you become like this?"I just give him my angry expression."Since all the thing that has happen to me...I become totally different.After you make my memory loss, everything is upside down!"I walk away from him."Sonic..."Shadow grab my hand."DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"I shout and throw him to the wall and pinned him against it.

      "Shadow... don't let me do this."I take a small razor blade on my pocket for an emergency.I rub the blade on Shadow's cheek.He growl in pain."You want more,Shadow?"I cut his arm and made a small cut."Sonic No!!!"Shadow demand.The blue hedgehog take Shadow to his bed and pinned him down."Shadow...it's not over again.I still wanna make a cut on you."I cut off Shadow's ear."No...Stop!"Shadow cried."You said you're ultimate life form!!"I cut his stomach until many blood coming out from it.Then,I cut his feet and his hand.I never stop hurting him."Shadow...Hurting you is not enough for me.I want to kill you instead!!!"

       Shadow kick the blade and push me away.Shadow take the blade then."Sonic...no more cutting!!"He break the blade."YOU STUPID!!!"i growl and went to the kitchen.I take the knife and went back to Shadow."Shadow...you can't stop me."I tremble."Please...don't do this!!"Shadow run toward me and push me to the ground.He pinned me and bite my arm.I shout in pain and i stab his back.Shadow run from me.I saw Shadow growl in pain.He take out the knife behind him and throw it away."You never get up don't you?!"I cried."Please...just leave me alone!!"I cry.Shadow move toward me and hug me.All the blood are covering both of us."I will never forget about you."

No POV

       Sonic take the black hedgehog to his room and leave him like that."You don't want to heal me,baby?""I really love to leave you like that."Sonic said.He leave Shadow alone and he went to Tails house."Hey buddy."he went inside without knocking on the door."Sonic... What's wrong?...Your body is full of blood.Are you fighting with Shadow again?"he ask."Sort of."The blue hedgehog take off his gloves and shoes."Mind if i go to take a shower?"Sonic ask."Sure...anyway you look very dirty with all the blood on your body and your face."Tails take Sonic's gloves and his shoes to clean them up."Hey,Sonic.I'm going to wash your shoes and gloves.""Yeah..."Sonic reply.

        On that night,Sonic sleep on Tails couch."Sonic... you don't want to eat something?"as Tails bought some food on the table."Hnngfh"Sonic said talking in sleep."Sonic...You might get hungry.Get up for a while."Tails stroke Sonic's quils."Tails...I feel tired."the blue hedgehog muttered.Then,the door knocking and Tails get the door."AHH!!!Shadow... What's wrong with you?!!"Tails shout in fear looking at Shadow."Nothing...i was busy doing my work until i've got bleeding."Shadow walk in slowly.

      Sonic saw the black hedgehog walk inside and sit beside him."Shadow...i'll go get my safety kit."Tails goes upstairs.Shadow look at the blue hedgehog with a blank stare."Why you looking at me like that?"Sonic growl as he eat the food on the table."Nothing..."Shadow turn his head.Then,Tails come back with a safety kit on his hand."Let me heal you Shadow!"Sonic hold Tails hand"Wait..let me do this.You have any work to do,right?"Sonic ask."Oh... Thanks,Sonic."Tails fly away to the garage.The blue hedgehog take the safety kit and find anything that can heal Shadow's entire body."I thought you don't want to heal me.""Shut up,Shadow."The blue hedgehog growl.

      Sonic command Shadow to lay on the couch.Sonic take the bandage and start to wrapped up the cut."Hurt?"Sonic ask."No...i'm just...fine."Shadow hold his stomach to reduce the pain."Shadow...just admit it.It does hurt,right?"Sonic tied the bandage so tight until Shadow scream in pain."WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"Shadow growl."Many bad things has happen to me because of you."Sonic show his death glare."You don't really need to show your anger like that.You're hurting me."Sonic smile."Hurting you?"Sonic take something else inside the box.He take out a small and sharp object."What are you doing?"Shadow ask."You wish to get hurt like me,don't ya?"Sonic said in a seductive tone.

        Then,Tails come back and Sonic was like"Shit...he's coming.""Hey...How was Shadow?...Did you finally recovered him?"Tails walk toward Sonic and saw that sharp object on his hand."Sonic...what are you doing?"Tails ask."It's not your business,Tails...Get lost."Sonic finish his work on Shadow and take the safety kit to where it belong.Shadow get up and rub his face."Do you need a rest,Shadow?"Tails suggest."I'm fine...I wanna go back home now and thanks for this.""Haha...it's okey,Shadow."Tails blush.Meanwhile,Sonic came back."Shadow...do you wanna go back home right now?"Sonic said."Yeah...I'm going back to your house.""WHAT?!...You should go back to your house and not mine!!"Sonic growl and shout.

        Tails hush the two hedgehog to calm down."Sonic..."Shadow smile a little."I've lock my house while i'm going to work then suddenly my key house is gone.So...i decide to sleep on your house until i've got my new key.""By looking at your face make me not believing you.Not even a little."Sonic protest."Sonic...if he want to stay at your house,just stay with him."Tails suggest.Sonic take a deep breath and hide his angry emotion.