5|Fleetway

Sonic,you will never be together with Shadow soon.I know what you think about him and i know you want your nightmare is over.

Fleetway's POV

      Looking at that blue hedgehog makes me wanna kill him!"Sonic...this time I will never let you feel depress.Look at Shadow.What he did to you is he want to make himself happy.That's all."I whispered at Sonic's ears.He look very pale and he said to me"You've got to be kidding me.A demon whispered to me!"Sonic get up and went to the kitchen.I follow him from behind then I saw Shadow hugging him.How sweet!!!..."Shadow... I begin to hear a demon whispering.""No worries.It's just your imagination."Shadow hush Sonic and I feel jealous."Sonic...listen to me.Shadow intend to kill you.Look on his eyes."I whispered.Sonic look at Shadow's face."What?"Shadow ask.

      "You try to kill me,right?""What?...I'll never kill you.What's wrong with your mind?"Shadow said.I start to whispered at Shadow's ears."Sonic has a mental disorder.""What?"Shadow said in a curious tone."Sonic...do you have a mental disorder?""WHAT?!...HOW COME YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!"Sonic shout.The blue hedgehog went to his room.On that time,I have a time to spend my time with Sonic.

Sonic's POV

        I went to my room and locked myself there.I get up to my bed and look at the ceiling fan."Hello,Sonic.""Hello,Sha-"I saw Fleetway beside me and i get off from the bed."FLEETWAY?!""What?...You surprised to see me?"Fleetway show his grin smile."Tell me,Sonic.How long are you gonna stay at your room?"as Fleetway stroke my quils."Anyway what are you doing in my room?!"I growl."Aww... don't do that.You gonna make me blush~"Fleetway chuckle."I will help you to make sure that your life would be great like you ever wanted.""WHAT?!...You demon will not make my life changed."I get the door and it has been locked by itself."Where are you going?"Fleetway ask.

      Suddenly,I feel my body doesn't feel good.I can feel the pain everywhere."Sonic...I owned you now.""What?"Then,in a flash my body has been ripped off by him.He get out from me from my back."Don't worry,Sonic.It won't hurt you any longer."I close my eyes and I feel nothing.

Shadow's POV

       I heard a screaming sound and it looks like coming from Sonic's room.I quickly get into the room and saw Sonic laying down on the floor."Sonic!!!"I shout and he woke up.His eyes looks terrible."Sonic...what happen to you?"I ask as I stroke his quils."FLEETWAY!!"he shout."Fleetway??""Yeah...he's coming out from my body.Did you see the big cut on my back?!"as Sonic show his back to me."Nothing here,Sonic.Maybe it's just your imagination."I hug Sonic.Then,i saw a small blood coming out from Sonic's hand."The bandage has open the cut."I quickly find the medical kit.

        I get back to Sonic and cure his hand."are you sure that it's just part of my imagination?"Sonic ask."Yeah...it's just your imagination.Did the doctor give you a full treatment?"I ask.Sonic make a worried face."I'm not sure.After i get back from the hospital,i've saw many wierd and scary things."Sonic shivers"Did doctor treat you very well or not?"I'm not sure on what happen to Sonic now."Baby...you need some rest."I pick him up and take him to his room.After i lay him down,he grab my hand."Please,i wanna talk about me."Sonic demand.I kiss him."You need some rest, Sonic.We will talk later."I walk out from the room and sit on the couch.

Fleetway's POV

        I saw Shadow sitting on the couch watching the wall.I wonder what is he thinking right now.I fly towards him and poke his back."Ah!...You!"Shadow surprised."Still remember me,Shadow?I'm the one who make Sonic's life suffered.""You...make him feel depress?!"Shadow shout."Yes...and not just only me...you did that too."I point my finger to him."What have you done to him?!""Well,after you make Sonic's memories lost...I take care of him while you're not."I laugh hysterically."Me...is the cause of Sonic's memories lost?"Shadow ask himself.

"Think again,Shadow.Remember the day that you fight with him and make him lost all his memories?"I fade out after i whispered the word.

Shadow's POV

      I run toward Sonic's room and saw Sonic's still sleeping."Sonic..."i mumble his name.The blue hedgehog open his eyes slowly."What's wrong,Shadow?"he ask as he rub his eyes."I thought you were.... Nevermind.Just take your rest back."I sit down beside him and rub his back."Sonic...now it's the time for you to have a talk with me.I wanna say that-"Sonic's cut my word."Shadow...i don't want to love you.I'm scared and everything is going insane inside my mind right now!!!"Sonic said in extremely panic."Sonic...just calm down.I know you scared about Fleetway right now."I calm him down.

      "Sonic...maybe if we didn't love each other,everything will come back to normal.Do you agree?"Shadow ask."Okey...what is really going on?"Sonic said."Don't you think everything is turn upside down when we love each other?"Sonic thinking in curiosity."What kind of formula is that?""I don't know.I don't think that Fleetway is doing this."I rub my neck."Shadow...let's try not to love each other and do whatever we have to do.""Okey."I nod.I went out from his room and walk back home.

Sonic's POV

       Shadow has going back to his house and leaving me in my house alone."I feel like something is watching over me."I tremble in fear.I get inside the blanket and cover all of my body."Shadow?"I mumble."What is wrong with me?"ask myself.Then,i saw a golden fur on the corner of my room."Fleetway..."i said."You look lonely...Want me to accompanying you?"He ask.I nod.