11|Love you?

Sonic's POV

        I cut myself so badly."Sonic...why you cut yourself again?"Shadow ask."I don't know!!"i scream.Shadow take a medical kit and heal my cut."You really love to make yourself hurt, don't you?"Shadow said.I close my eyes and start to feel dizzy."Are you okey,Sonic?"Shadow ask."No...I feel something's not right.I saw weird things."Then,i suddenly saw the color liquid on Eggman's base.I start to realize."Ah...it maybe because of that thing..."I said."What thing?"Shadow ask."When i was at Eggman's base fighting with his robots.... there's something going out from it."i explain.It was so long for me to explain to him."Sonic...just tell me one by one."Shadow demand."There's a color liquid-like surrounds Eggman's base after i fight with him.I didn't saw Eggman on that time so i was thinking that he might be dead.Then,i fall into that liquid and i start to become dizzy."

       Then,i feel dizzy again but this time the pain become strong."Shadow...I need to go."I run away."Go to where?"Shadow ask.I run to my room.I take something on my wardrobe and it looks like a pills.I take it out.Shadow came in."Sonic... what's wrong?"he ask."Shadow...i fell sick.I'm totally sick."I eat the pill and i feel the pain is gone."Sonic... what's going on?"I look at Shadow and i can feel my face turn pale."Eggman's...color...liquid... makes me feel...sick."I fall to the ground and on that time i may be poisonous.

Shadow's POV

      "SONIC!!!"i shout as Sonic fall to the ground.I shake his body many times and he did not responds."Sonic..."i call his name."Shadow~"Sonic said in a seductive tone."Thank goodness you're okey."As i stroke his quils."Shadow...i wanna play with you."I was shocked with his glowing red eyes."Sonic... what's wrong with your eyes?"i ask."Come on,Shad...Don't refused with me."Sonic jump on me and we both fall to the ground."Sonic...you're...heavy."Sonic get up and he sit on my thigh."Hey..."he said."Sonic... what's wrong with you?... You're not acting like this to me.""Shadow..."he kiss me.His tongue start to get inside my mouth.I cannot resist it so i just let him kissing me deeper.

      I can't stop until he move to the next step."Shadow...Mind if i bite you?"Sonic ask."Of...course.Just do whatever you want.All of my body is yours."I hug him and he start to bite my neck.I didn't feel hurt at first.Then,when he hug me more tighter,he bite me more than the first bite."Sonic... that's...hurt."I cried.I could feel my neck is bleeding and so my heart."Shadow...you are mine."Sonic stop bite me and hug me as usual."Sonic...You really love me right now?...right?"The blue hedgehog smile."Maybe..."I give him a smile too."Please,Sonic.Don't hide your feelings...just tell me that you love me."Sonic cry."Shad...i don't know if i can love you.""It's okey,baby.Everything is alright.We can do it.I can do this...for you."I wipe the tears on Sonic."Shadow...you mean it?"I give him a positive nod.

Sonic's POV

      My heart start to beat fast.I don't know if i can love him like we always do."Shadow...you can handle my disease,right?""Which one,baby?"I get up and went to the kitchen and take the knife.Shadow instantly get up and walk toward me."You wanna cut yourself again?!"as Shadow take the knife away from me."That's what i'm gonna tell you."Shadow throw away the knife and hug me."I will not let you cut yourself.You can't cut yourself because you are so important to me.Please...don't hurt yourself."I start to cry again."Shadow...i can't stop cut.Everytime i feel not right...i will start to cut no matter what happens!"

       Cutting is my bad disease that i ever had right now.I can't stop cutting myself.I don't know why."Sonic... cutting will make you hurt and it will kill you."Shadow give me an advise."No...i will not feel the pain.I will feel the pain inside my heart and not on my arm when i cut."i said."Sonic... it's just the same.It will lead you to death."Shadow keep said that to me.I can't run away from it.It feels like cutting is one of my hobby."Baby...want me to take you for a walk at the park?""S-Su-Sure..."Shadow then bought me to the park.I saw many small animals and beautiful flowers."Do you feel better,Sonic?"Shadow ask."a little...i still can feel something dark and scary upon me.It wanna makes me feel like I should have to cut myself!"Then, from far away,i saw Tails and Knuckles walk toward us."Hey,Sonic...You feel better today?"Tails ask."Umm..."i said.I'm so nervous.

       "It's okey,Sonic.You just need some rest.That's all."Tails said."Hey....you and Shadow were have a date right now?"Knuckles interrupt."Knuckles... Don't say like that!!"Tails hit Knuckles."It's okey,Tails.We're okey with it."Shadow said.Then,Tails and Knuckles walk away.I just watching them."Sonic...cheer up.It's our date so you must smile and don't be sad.""Is this a DATE?!"I surprised."Yeah..."Shadow nod.I turn my head and try not to do an eye contact with him."Baby...i know how you feel right now.Just forget about the day we're fighting each other."Shadow drag me to the shopping store."What are we doing here?"I ask."We're going for shopping."Me and Shadow separate.I was looking for something to eat when Shadow looking for the thing he want."I can let myself loving him...No...This is wrong.I never be with him."Suddenly,i bump into something."Ah...i'm sorry."I said and i saw Silver.

        "Hey,Sonic.You okey?"he ask."Yeah...i'm fine."I did not make an eye contact with him."Are you go here by yourself?""No...wait...i mean....yes uh..."I said nervously."I know...you and Shadow huh?"Suddenly,my face turn red like a cheery."Haha... it's okey,Sonic.I'm here with Mephiles and i didn't saw him just now."he said as he look around."Sonic..."somebody just poke my back and when i turn around,it was Shadow."Hi,Silver."Shadow greet."Hi... it's good to see you to be good again.""Yeah..."Shadow reply.At that time, Mephiles came from behind."Are you finish, Silver?""Yeah..."Silver reply.I saw both of them are really good to be together."Well...we see you later."Silver walk away as he waving his hand to us."Silver and Mephiles are very good couple."ask myself."What?"Shadow interrupt."No...Nothing."i said.