3|Bad Luck

On the next day,Sonic still laying on his bed,looking on the ceiling.Today,Sonic should go to school but he's to tired to get up."I don't want to go to school!!"he said. Then,he heard his door's knocking. He get to the door and open it."Shadow?"he said with his angry tone. Shadow hand out the paper to Sonic.The blue hedgehog take the paper and read it.

Sonic...just tell me the truth. I know we can fix this. Please, just give me a chance.

"Shadow...it's over now.It's too late for you to talk to me."Sonic shut the door and before he does,Shadow block the door using his feet."Sonic...don't fight with me."Shadow demand.The black hedgehog pinned Sonic's body against the wall."LET ME GO!!!"Sonic growl.Shadow kick Sonic's stomach until he couldn't move."I told you...I will not make you feel depress.""You've already make me feel depress,stupid!!"

Then,another knocking on the door and Shadow get it."Hi,So- Woah!! Shadow,what are you doing in Sonic's house?"Tails ask."Uh...Sonic has a medical problem and i need to cure him.Do you have anything to do with,Sonic?"Shadow said."Yeah...Sonic supposed to have an adventure with us after school and if Sonic still feel bad,just let him stay at home."Tails smile."Okey,Thanks."Shadow close the door and Tails fly away.

Sonic get up."Shadow...i can't wait.Just do whatever you want to do with me!!"Shadow sigh and take Sonic to the room.He locked the door.The black hedgehog look at the blue one."Why you looking at me like that?"Sonic said."I wanna know why you feel depress,Sonic."The blue hedgehog give Shadow a big sigh."I don't know what happen to me.I can't feel my real emotion."Sonic looked away from Shadow.

"You know...Let's rewind the past.I wanna know on what's really happen to you."Shadow said as he hold Sonic's hand.

Sonic's POV

I give Shadow a death glare and i think he will ignore my face right now."What do you need to know?"i ask as i rub my left arm."Tell me where the part that make you feel depress?"Shadow asking."Okey...you wanna know,then i'll tell you!!"

It was the day that Shadow and me were on our way to fight with Eggman's robots."Shadow...you always with me.Just why?""It's not only you who have a business with Eggman."That time,i stopped Shadow from following me."Just do your own way,Shadow.What you have to do to Eggman today?""I need my chaos emerald back from him and how about you?"I just look at him."It's my job to protect people from Eggman."i said.Shadow push me away from him and make me fall to the ground."STOP IT!!!YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"I attack Shadow with my spin dash and he attack me back using his chaos spear.

After an hours of fighting and i almost forgot about Eggman's plan,I feel upset with Shadow."You just wasting my time,Shadow!!"He get up"Me?!...You're the one who start it first!!"He attack me again but this time using his chaos blast.I have been thrown about 200 meters from there."Why he do this?"i groan.He came back to me and he strangled my neck."What do you want to say again,Faker?"Suddenly,my body turn into dark and my eyes turns red.I look at Shadow with my death glare."Get away from here,Shadow.Before i kill you!!"i growl.Shadow did not run away and start to attack me.

My body is full of bruise and blood coming out from my mouth.Shadow gone after the incident.I look around and i saw Tails and Knuckles run towards me.All i know is nothing.Everything in my head were gone after that.Maybe Shadow have made me amnesia.After several days,i finally recovered from the injury.Shadow came in and apologies to me but i don't care because he already make me insane."Get away from here,stupid."i said as i walk away.Shadow has make my life upside down.I didn't even remember anything after the fight.

After i told the story to Shadow,he hug me so tight."I'm sorry."he said.I didn't do anything after that.I just let him hug me."Sorry is not gonna change anything inside me,Shadow."I said."Even if you intend to love me."I push him away and take the knife on the table.I point it to Shadow."Sonic..."I go on the top of Shadow's body and put the knife on his neck."Shadow...this would be the end of you."

Shadow's POV

I saw Sonic's eyes were changed into something else.Behind his eyes were a demon that sleep inside Sonic's body."You have make my life depress and live like hell."Sonic growl as he put the knife on my neck.I can feel the sharp knife touch my neck."Sonic...do you love me?"i said."Shadow...no...I can't let this happen!You must die!!"Suddenly,my body moves by itself and i throw away the knife on his hand and kiss him.I was shocked and i break the kiss.

"I'm...sorry.I didn't mean to do this."Sonic was stunned and all he saw was just nothing."Sha-Shadow...."he mumble.Then,he cry."Shadow...Don't make me fall in love with you!!"Sonic cried."Sonic...why?"i ask."If i love you,many bad things would happen to me like before."The blue hedgehog cry in pain as he hold the knife harder until his hand got bleeding."Sonic!!Give me the knife on your hand."i demand.Sonic didn't give me the knife.He just hold it more harder until he cut himself.

"Sonic...Give me!"I take the knife from him until i cut one of his finger."ARGH!!!"He growl."SHADOW!!"he wailed in pain.I quickly find any bandage or clothes to make the blood stop bleeding.Then,i quickly take Sonic to the hospital.