2|Bully

Sonic went to school as usual.He go to the class and sit on his desk.He look around and saw everyone was happy except him.He open a book and cover his face,then someone pull down the book and reveal a white hedgehog in front of Sonic's face."Hi,Sonic.You look very upset today.Why?"Silver ask."Nothing...i just need some rest."He cover his face."Why don't you have some fun with us?"Silver drag Sonic's hand."What?!...No...I don't want to have some fun."Silver bought Sonic to their friends."Hey,guys.Sonic wanna join.""Silver,what are you saying?!...Shut the hell up."the blue hedgehog whispered."Silver,just leave him alone if he don't wanna join us."Mephiles said.

      Sonic show his angry face again."Just let me go,Silver."as Sonic pull his hand from him."Sonic...We're just want to make you happy.Come on,Join us."Sonic show his death glare."I don't want to join your cute and stupid game."The blue hedgehog went back to his desk.At the same time,Shadow came to Sonic's desk."What do you want?"Sonic ask."Let's talk about this."Shadow sit down.Sonic look away from Shadow's face."I don't want to talk about this nor looking at your stupid face.Get away from me!!"Sonic demand.Shadow try not to unleashed his anger.He turned Sonic's head to make Sonic look at him."Don't even try to make me angry,Faker.""I'm really angry than you are,Shadow!"Sonic get up and slap Shadow's cheeks.Everyone in the class was shocked.

     Sonic burst into tears and get out from the class.All the students become chaos on what just happen to Shadow and Sonic.Meanwhile,Sonic was walking around the school and he sit down on one of the nearby bench.He wipe all his tears."Why would he...need to talk...with me?"Sonic cried."Aww...what's wrong with my cute little Sonic?"Scourge came in a dramatic way."Leave me alone,Scourge."The green hedgehog hold Sonic's hand."Do you still remember the day that Shadow beat me up?...I wanna know where's Shadow?"he give his evil smile."What?!...He never did wrong to you!"Sonic growl.Scourge didn't satisfied and he throw Sonic to the wall and pinned him."YES HE DID!!"Scourge shout.

     "If you want to beat me up,just do it before i attack you!"Sonic challenging."Okey,baby...You will take Shadow's place."After an hours of fighting,Sonic laying on the floor,helpless.His body is full of bruise and blood on his clothes."SONIC!!"a black hedgehog saw Sonic on the ground.He quickly get to him."Sonic...Who did this to you?!"Shadow said."You...don't need to know."Sonic get up.Shadow then saw a cut on Sonic's hand."Sonic...are you cut yourself?"Sonic shocked."You..."The black hedgehog hug Sonic tightly.

Sonic's POV

      Shadow hug me so tight until i could feel that my hand was burn."Sha-Shadow...My hand."I cried.Shadow release me and look at my cut."Let me take you home."he said."No...i will get back home alone!Just do your own work!"I try to get up but my body does not have any strength and i fall down."Argh!"Shadow then supports me and pick me up in a bridal-style.The black hedgehog did not speak any word from his mouth.I begin to feel tired and i accidently sleep."Don't worry,Sonic."That was the last word i could hear from him before i fall into the deep sleep.

Shadow's POV

       I went to his room and everything was so messy.I put Sonic on the bed and find a bandage.After some time,i went back to Sonic and heal his body.Many blood coming out from his especially on his hand."Why would you cut yourself?"ask myself.I can hear Sonic's growling and he open his eyes."Shadow...?"he said as he rub his right eye."No worries,Sonic.You will be fine."I keep tied the bandage on his hand and Sonic pull away his hand."Stop healing me!!I know what i have to do!"I get up and give him some food that i just buy for him."Here...you might hungry.I buy this for you."Sonic throw away the food."I don't need that!!"All the food has been thrown everywhere.

      "Sonic...i don't understand anything about you right now."Shadow take the food on the floor and throw it to the rubbish."Why you throw the food?...It makes me feel depress.You know you cannot waste any food?"I walk toward him and slap his face like he do at school."Now you care about the food that i buy for you?!"I become totally upset.Sonic get up."Shadow...get the hell out from my house and never come back!!"He demand."No,Sonic!!...I won't get out from here!"I pinned Sonic's body against the bed."Shadow...Let me go!!"Sonic growl."Sonic...just tell me the real truth!!""What truth?!"I throw him away and pinned him against the wall.

       "Sonic...you feel depress because of me,right?""How do you know that i feel depress?!"I look at Sonic's hand and hurt his hand where he cut."ARGH!!"Sonic growl."You cut yourself and that's how i know you feel depress!!""Shadow...stop!!"Sonic cried.I release him and look at him feel helpless and pain."Sonic...I will make sure that you will not feel depress anymore."I walk away from his house.

Sonic's POV

        I feel my body is hurt.It's so hurt.Everyone want to bullying me and i feel more depress than i could have before.All the depression are inside me and i feel so bad.I went to the kitchen and take my favourite knife that i always used to cut myself.I went to the bathroom and cut.This time,i could not feel the pain anymore.I just feel nothing.I can feel i cut my hand so deep but i can't stop to hurt myself.