1|Sonic Depress

Sonic's POV

        I feel sick all the time.I'm not feeling very well this time.It become even more worse.I was sleeping inside my room.Everything was dark and cold and i could feel something was speaking to me.I look at the ceiling and wandering when can i die."Stupid."i said.I get up and went to the kitchen.I take a glass of milk and take a knife beside me.I cut my finger and the blood spill out and fall to the glass full of milk.The white turn into pink and do you know why i did that?...I feel depress and since that i love blood.I went back to my room and lock myself in there for nearly 2 hours.I didn't even look out from my window and watch everyone playing outside.I was thinking when can i die.

       Then,somebody knocking my door.I went out and i went to the door.I saw Shadow.He's holding a chaos emerald."For you."he said as he hand out the emerald."You don't need to make me happy with that emerald in your hand.I know what are you going to do on me."I show him my death glare."I just wandering why you always feel like this?"Shadow said.He put his feet on my carpet."You want to get in,don't ya?...I don't think i can give you get inside my house."I block the entrance."I don't care if you want to block the way,Sonic."Shadow walk away from there.

        I saw an emerald on my feet.I pick it up."Shadow..."i mumble.I get inside and put the emerald on the table.I lock myself on my room again and keep asking when can i die.Don't you just feel tired when you always said the same word all the time?...I look at the clock and it was already night."I'm hungry."i said.I move to the kitchen and saw nothing for me to eat.Then,somebody knocking my door again.I open up and saw a yellow fox."Hi,Sonic."He wave his hand."What do you want?"i said."I bought you a food.I know you might hungry.Today,me and Knuckles went to the restaurant.We thinking to bought you come along with us."Tails show his smile.

        "Yeah...thanks.Even i didn't been invited."I close the door but Tails hold the door."Sonic...We're sorry.I thought you don't want to follow us because maybe you still sick on that time.""Do i really look sick to you,Tails?!"i said in an angry tone."Now get out from my sight."I shut the door even more harder.The yellow fox fly away.I put the food on the table and walk to the kitchen.I wash my face and take the knife beside me.I look at it."I should cut myself right now."i said.I walk to the bathroom and start to cut my left hand."Argh!"I growl.I can feel my hand is burning."I didn't even felt like this every time i cut myself."ask myself.

        I want to continued cutting but every time i cut myself i would start to feel the pain.Then,after i cut,i wash the knife and went out to find something that could cover the cut."Great...i'm gonna go to school tomorrow."as i look at the calendar hanging on the kitchen's wall.I went to bed and sleep.

Time skip...

        I woke up and wear my school outfit.I went out and look around.Everything has changed.It's not what it used to be like the way i saw before."How long am i didn't get out from my house?"i said.Then,in a miles away,i saw Shadow walking down the street."Hi,Sonic."as he wave his hand.I didn't look at him and walk away from him.Shadow follow me from behind."Sonic...are you okey?"he said."Don't even get near me."i growl."Sonic...since you become like this,everything has changed.Eggman are now gone and you acting very weird"I stop and look at Shadow with my fierce face."Will you go and leave me alone?!...I was trying not to be upset right now!"

        Shadow move toward me and hug me.I push him away until he fall to the ground."Stop pretend to be nice to me!!"I turn around and leave Shadow like that.After some time,i managed arrived at school.I went to my locker and saw a bunch of letters."Grr...who the hell send me a letter?"i said.One by one i look at the letter.Some of the letter coming from Amy,Cream,Rouge,Blaze and all of my friends."Are they really care about me?"Then,suddenly somebody hit me."HEY!!"I shout.I saw a green hedgehog holding a baseball club."Hello,Sonic.Long time no see."he said."What do you want?!""Oh...i just want to say how are you?""Get away from here.I don't want to fight with you right now."i clean my locker and close it.

        Scourge pinned myself against the locker."This time,i won't let you get away.""SCOURGE,STOP!!"I turn my head on the left and saw Shadow running towards us.He kick Scourge out and hit the wall.Shadow take the baseball club and i hold his arm quickly before he hit Scourge even more bad."Shadow!!"i demand.Scourge get up and run away from us."Are you okey?"he said."Yeah i'm-Wait...Why the hell you helping me!!I can fight him you know!!"I took my bag and walk away from there.

Time skip...

           Finally,the school ends.I walk to the school gate and saw Shadow looking at his phone."Are you pretend to wait for me and walk back home with me?"I said.Shadow turn around and saw my angry face."Uh...it's just a coincidence."Shadow walk away in a different direction.I walk back home.After i arrived at home,i saw a little present on the table."Who send me that?"i said.I just ignore the present and went to my room.I change my clothes and went to sleep.