8|Hurting You

Sonic's POV

       I take Shadow home and let him rest on my bed.I take out my extra pillow and blanket and i take it outside the room."Where are you going?"Shadow ask."I will sleep outside on the living room.Just sleep here."I went out and close the door.I go to the couch and put my pillow and blanket on it.I take my phone and my earphones.Then,Shadow shout from my room."Sonic!!!""What?!!"I shout."I want to drink a glass of water!!"I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water to Shadow."Here."I give him the water and i went out.I go back to the couch and wear my earphones on.I close my eyes as the music flowing inside my head.Then again,Shadow calling."Sonic!!!""WHAT NOW?!!"I went to the room and show my angry expression to him."What?!"i ask in an angry tone.

     Shadow give me a smile."I feel so lonely here and i feel scared."I cannot hurt him or attacking him just show him my angry emotion is just enough."I can't sleep here with you!You're injured and i'm afraid i will hurt you at midnight!"Shadow grab my hand and pull me into the bed with him.I end up with my face was on his chest fur"Let me gow,Shadow!!"I said.Shadow hug me so tight and he start to stroke my quils and fur.I purr.Wait...why i suddenly enjoy this?I push him away from me and look at him."Are you gonna mad at me,baby?"Shadow said in a seductive way."You... Don't even try to do something to me.I don't like it."as i crossed my arm.

      Shadow move his body to me in a seductive way.He lick my cheek and then move into my neck."Shadow...please.Let go off of me."I demand but at the same time i feel like good and it's been so long i didn't feel like this.Then,he bite my neck."Agh!!Shad..."I shout and moan at the same time.
He bite me so hard until my tears start to fall down.I push him away and i could feel that my neck is bleeding."Want me to do that again?"he said as he show his grin smile."Shad...you're supposed to get rest.I don't wanna hurt you this night."Then,Shadow pinned me down."Shadow... Don't do this!!"I begging him.He show his smile"Sonic..."He mumble."What?"in an angry tone again.

Shadow's POV

      I look at his face and i really wanna make him feel regret tonight."Sonic..."i mumble."What?"he said."Mind if i do whatever i want to do against you?""What?!'He confused.I went out from the room and take a knife.I went back to the room."Shad...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?!!!"He shout and curl he himself."Come on...Sonic.I wanna take some revenge on you."I grab his hand and his eyes wide open."I DON'T LIKE YOUR LITTLE GAME,SHAD.""This time is my turn."I cut Sonic's hand and his leg.He scream almost to death."No...Sh-shadow..."he cried.All the blood are everywhere."I'm not finish yet."I continue cut his cheek and his back.I cut every part on Sonic's body."Finish..."i said and took a step back from him."You...cra-crazy..."Sonic mumble.I show my red glowing eyes and he thinks that i'm not satisfied with him."You wanna...hurt me again?"He just lay on the bed in pain and i went to the kitchen to wash the knife.

       After that,i went back to the room and check on Sonic."I don't...like you."Sonic said."Sonic...i do this because you hurt me while you recovered me.So,i do the same thing on you."I smile."Just...why...you don't...go and...find somebody...to love you...?"Sonic ask."I take the blanket and cover him."Feel better?"i ask."N-no..."I went to his wardrobe and found a medical kit.I take it and heal Sonic."Just leave me like this!!"Sonic shout."Okey..."i just leave him like that.Sonic growl in pain and i feel sympathy."Sonic... I don't like to see you suffered like this.This is terrible."I go to Sonic and heal him.

Time skip...
No POV

      On the next day,Sonic wake up and saw Shadow was hugging him.He feel blush."Shadow... you're too near at me."he mumble.He push Shadow away from him and he went out to the room.He goes to the bathroom and saw his body was full of bandage on him."What?..."he said confusingly."Oh...i remember...He tortured me last night."he ask himself.Meanwhile, Shadow wake up and saw Sonic was gone."Sonic..."he said.He get up and go to find Sonic."Hey...baby."he said.Then,he saw Sonic was cook his breakfast."Sonic?"he said it again.Sonic saw Shadow pass by."Shadow..."he said.Shadow went to the kitchen."You make your own breakfast,baby?""I just told you... don't call me baby!"Sonic growl."Why?""Because i'm not yours... just go and find another boyfriend or girlfriend!""I don't like girlfriend..."Shadow comment."Well...just go and find your another boyfriend!"Sonic went back to his work.

        Shadow keep disturb the blue hedgehog which means that he still love Sonic."JUST GO AWAY FROM ME!!!"He shout."No...I cannot let you alone.""I'm cooking right now!!!""Still wanna stay beside you.""Shadow... GET OUT!!"He push Shadow and drag him out from the kitchen.The stubborn black hedgehog came back to Sonic and disturb him again."Sonic...let me help you.""You don't need to help me.""No...I will help you,cutie.""DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT!!!"Well...we all know that Sonic and Shadow still have a problem to understand each other."Shadow...get out from here!!"Sonic said in a cute voice."No...i wanna stay here."Shadow demand.