PART 14 (M)

Warning: smut (namjin)

“ hyung?” a voice called him startling seokjin from his thoughts. The omega was still feeling out of it and it most certainly did not help that he was jetlagged on top of it all.

Bangtan was officially back in America to kick start their world tour, the expectations was at an all time high, they had done impressive things like performing at prestigious award shows and toured in America before but nothing compares to this, this was different.

For one their fans seemed to have tripped in numbers since when they had been there last and the crowding at the airport had made seokjin felt like he was suffocating,  he was normally perfectly fine with crowds, he usually guided the pups but this time he seemed to need it. He just felt out of it, like it wasn't even his body.

Namjoon had grabbed him and pulled him to his side, the crowd seemed to love that even more and pushed to get the so called “namjin moment” everyone with cameras ready to blast on social media that they had seen bangtan up close or they had seen namjin up close and how they can die happy now.

Seriously they had the most dramatic fans but seokjin wouldn't have them any other way. Anyways all that had led him to where he was, their first practice for their first show and they had to be perfect but seokjin has been half assing his way through it all and looks like someone finally noticed.

Hoseok was infront of him looking concerned and when he looked everyone else was too except the one person he wanted the most, namjoon. The alpha wasn't there, he probably had a leader thing to do and normally he wouldn't even have noticed but lately all he wants was namjoon and it drove him crazy.

“ I'm good guys, just jetlagged, let's practice” he said looking at all of them.

“ are you sure? Hyung you smell off” hoseok told him gently.

“ gee thanks hobi, I'm fine” he joked before becoming more serious “ I'm okay” he repeated and he wasn't sure who he was trying to convince, his packmates or himself.

With the sound check over, namjoon having joined them a bit late, seokjin had felt a bit at ease when he saw the alpha. They had been given some free time and when seokjin had gotten up, he nearly face planted but taehyung held him up.

“ hyung” the youngest omega had said alarmed and this had caught the attention of everyone else, namjoon was beside him in an instant, his alpha pheromones permitting the air. The omegas whined, well taehyung and jimin did out of instinct,  seokjin just barely stopped himself from doing it. He really really hates his new feelings, they are just making him feel so damn weak.

“ calm down, I'm fine, I just stood up too quickly” seokjin told the alpha sternly before moving away from taehyung and storming away leaving everyone else behind, because now he just felt irritated.

He quickly got into their van and put his earphones and put his head against the window and shut his eyes, his bandmates, well half of them climbed in a few minutes later, he can guess who they were by their scents.

Namjoon sat beside him and the nerves that had been fraying inside of him calm down in an instant. The pack-alpha slowly caressed his cheek with his knuckles before sighing and pulling away but seokjin won't let him so he grabbed his hand startling him.

Namjoon intertwined their fingers as Seokjin laid his head on his shoulder. “ I'm sorry” he whispered softly.

“ I don't know what's wrong with me” he admitted and namjoon kissed the top of his head.

“ we'll figure it out, you aren't alone jinnie hyung” namjoon told him. Seokjin relaxed and actually fell asleep.

When he woke up he was in his room that he shared with taehyung, only the youngest omega wasn't there, instead namjoon was with him. The alpha was supposed to be sharing with Hoseok.