PART 1.

" let's go guys come on" namjoon called out to the rest of bangtan

" let's go guys come on" namjoon called out to the rest of bangtan. He was waiting by the back door of the arena where they just had their concert. They were all still high on the adrenaline rush and post concert excitement. Especially the maknae line.

It was also full moon. Meaning their wolves were itching to come out. "where exactly are we going Joonie?" a voice asked him making him smile. That voice, that scent never fails to make him smile even after all this time.

" it's full moon, thought we could all go somewhere and blow off some steam and you know do what we've wanted to do for so long, I got permission" namjoon answered the eldest omega seokjin.

" wait really?" seokjin asked in surprise.

" really hyung? We get to play?" taehyung asked excitedly as he came to stand right next to seokjin, jimin and jungkook right behind him.

" yes, but we need to leave first to do that" namjoon told them. The three maknaes did not need to be told twice, they were off picking their stuff as quick as they could.

" here hyung, you will drive us" namjoon said handing over the keys to their van. Namjoon had made sure it will be just the seven of them. No staff, no managers, no drivers, just them.

" but I don't even know where we are going?" seokjin said looking at the keys in his hands.

" can I drive?" Taehyung asked before namjoon could answer seokjin.

" NO" the rest of bangtan including yoongi and hoseok who had just appeared said in unison.

" Fine" Taehyung said with a pout.

They all got into the van with Namjoon taking shotgun, while jimin decided to seat at the back in between hoseok and yoongi leaving taehyung and jungkook to take the two middle seats.

" Alright, you want to tell us now, where we are going?" Seokjin as he started the car.

" just outside of Seoul, there is an unclaimed clearing that sejin-hyung told me about, he said we can go there" namjoon replied.

" I can't wait to run, it's been way too long" Hoseok said as he carded his hand through jimin's hair, the omega was falling asleep on his shoulder while holding yoongi's hand.

" The last time we went on an actual run was when Jungkook presented, seems like a lifetime ago" seokjin said.

" it hasn't really been that long but in our world it seems like it" Taehyung said.

The rest of the drive was quiet with almost all of them falling asleep, only namjoon and Seokjin were awake.

" Do you think we should do this?" namjoon asked after a while, his voice uncertain. And if seokjin wasn't driving, he would have pulled the alpha in his arms. Despite being bangtan's leader and an alpha, namjoon constantly seeked for reassurance from Seokjin. Something he was good at.