PART 4 (M)

Warning smut (vmon, taejin, namjin)

Enjoy y'all.

This is just the beginning of the smut.

The concert was done and bangtan were back at their penthouse dorm. Everyone was in a flurry of movements, because usually they were all prepared for a heat, but this time it was unexpected, so nothing was ready.

Contrary to common belief, heats weren't just about sex, they weren't just about fun and games, they were exhausting and sometimes just plain hurtful for the omegas.

The three alphas and Seokjin had decided in the car how they were going to keep taehyung sated at all times that night, since the first night was always the worst.

Taehyung was in his last stage of preheat, meaning he was about to spike at any moment and so everyone was busy preparing the nest. Seokjin prepared food, yoongi made sure they had enough water, hoseok got the um-supplies ready and by supplies it means he got the toys ready, Jungkook and namjoon got the bed ready while jimin kept his best friend company and helping him ease the cramps that had intensified with hot water bottles and heating pads.

It was all good except namjoon was also ready to have the conversation he was supposed to have with Seokjin, he knew the oldest omega was avoiding him and namjoon was getting pissed off now.

" kookie, can you please finish up here? I need to go talk to hyung" namjoon said to the youngest alpha.

" no problem hyung, is it about what you two were talking about earlier?" jungkook asked curiously.

" uh yeah, I'll be right back, when you are done, go sit with tae, I know he misses you" namjoon told him.

Namjoon then left the room, to go to the kitchen, he passed by jimin's room where the two omegas were huddled up. Taehyung was asleep but jimin wasn't.

" how long has been sleeping?" namjoon asked as he kissed jimin's temple.

" a few minutes" jimin replied sleepily.

" baby you should get some sleep too, he's going to need you later" namjoon told him before he bent down to kiss the feverish forehead of Taehyung.

" okay hyung"

Namjoon then got to kitchen where his omega was busy making japchae, he wrapped his arms around the omega who smiled.

" hyung, we need to talk." namjoon said.

"I know but it can wait, I also know that it goes against your alpha instincts but this isn't exactly an easy matter" seokjin said with a sigh.

" That's exactly why I need to know. If someone- I need to know darling" namjoon said gently, he didn't want to scare seokjin even if he knows his omega doesn't scare easily. Seokjin has seen him in a fit of rage. And while it didn't send the omega running especially during their pre debut days, he doubts they will send him running now but namjoon was not going to take that chance.

" I'll tell you I promise, but when we are done taking care of Taehyung. We can't overwhelm him with angry emotions or upsetting ones, he's already going through enough with how unexpected this is" seokjin said to him as he guided namjoon to take a seat at the kitchen table.

Seokjin went back to stove to check on the food. Namjoon just sighed, yes Seokjin had a point but it wasn't easy not listening to his wolf who was demanding he found out the truth.

Just then, they had footsteps, it was jimin and he looked scared. Namjoon was on him in a second.

" cub, what's wrong?"