PART 6 (M)

Warning smut

(Taegi, Taejin and some namjin)

Namjoon sighed as he took his shower, he felt the hot water loosen up his aching muscles and he enjoyed the sensations, his back stinger a bit because of the marks his cub had left on him. They would heal in no time at all tho, he wished he could keep them.

He loved it when his omegas lost control because of him, it was actually his mission to get them to do that. While he is a gentle lover unlike the other two, he had his own thing too.

Namjoon heard the bathroom door open and he is immediately assaulted by the chocolate scent of his mate. He immediately opened the glass door and poked his head out, his omega was busy grabbing towels from the cabinet to pay him any attention.

Looks like taehyung's second cycle had come much sooner than expected.

“ hey beautiful” he called out.

“ hey handsome” the omega replied as he came to kiss namjoon.

“ he spiked again huh, first wave?”

“ yeah I left him with yoongi, it was intense yet again. I'm worried ” seokjin replied with a sigh. The oldest omega looked tired.

Namjoon grabbed his wrist startling him and smirked when seokjin raised an eyebrow at him.

“ what do you think you are doing babe?” seokjin asked him but namjoon can tell by the flush that was creeping on his cheeks that seokjin wanted this too but he also looked conflicted.

“ he'll be fine with Yoongi honey, you deserve a bit of a break” namjoon coaxed.

“ Kim Namjoon are you trying to get me in the shower with you?” seokjin asked him with a sly look.

“ what gave that away? Me being in the literal shower or?” namjoon teased. He really should have anticipated the smack that came down on him. He still jumped.

“ don't be a brat Joonie,  I can still put you over my knee, alpha or not” seokjin warned.

“ I should get going” seokjin said after a while.

“ no stay” namjoon whined.

“ he needs me” seokjin said kissing him softly.

“ I need you” namjoon said with a pout.  His mate was literally pouting at him.

“ fine, but you better make it worth my while” seokjin said as he removed his t-shirt and shorts.

Namjoon grabbed him and pulled him in making him squeal.

“ oh I plan to babe” the alpha said his voice taking a dark turn

“ ahhhhhh, h-hyung pleaseeeee” taehyung moaned loudly as he thrashed his head side to side as Yoongi used his tongue on him.

Fuck the things he could do with that tongue should be illegal. Taehyung swore left and right and if it were normal circumstances, his ass would be red by now. Yoongi like seokjin pretty much doesn't tolerate swearing from the maknaes.

“ hyunggggg” he begged as Yoongi held him down with his hand while he kept rimming him. The door opened and the smell of chocolate alerted taehyung that seokjin had returned. His hyung didn't just smell of himself, his scent was mixed with a certain alpha.

Taehyung would have been teasing him if he wasn't preoccupied with the that tongue inside him.

“ ahhhhhh,ahhhh-hhh” taehyung screamed as he came hard, Seokjin was on the bed in an instant to calm him down. He felt overwhelmed and just plain tired, but his body was still demanding more.