PART 3

Taehyung can feel his body protest as he continued to dance, he grimaced in pain when they were done and was more than grateful for the few minutes break time they had for wardrobe change as Yoongi performed his solo.

He hoped his packmates hadn't noticed, he has been feeling off for a while, the mood swings, the urge to cry, oh who was he kidding? Of course they did.

As soon as he was offstage, he ripped of his ear piece and was running towards the exit, ignoring the staff and most especially his packmates who he knew were right behind him.

" Taehyung" jungkook called out, he was right on his heels before he felt someone pulling him back and he snarled ready to fight until he found himself face to face with the eldest omega who just raised an eyebrow at him.

" hyung" he whined as he watched Jimin follow Taehyung, he needed to be near his mate and if it was anyone other than Seokjin standing in front of him he would have gone full on alpha and taken them out. But he wasn't stupid or suicidal to do that to his hyung.

" you three can't go anywhere near him" seokjin told them sternly.

" But-"

" Do not interrupt me little cub, I know you want to be with him but any of you go near him and overwhelm him, he will go straight into a heat, here and you all know how intense his heats are. Not to mention we still have two songs and an encore to perform" seokjin told them.

The alphas looked a bit miffed at being told off by an omega but they knew better than to disobey Seokjin, because omega or not he was still their hyung and that meant something in their pack.

" hyung" Jimin called as he ran up to seokjin his voice trembling and the alphas immediately reacted to an omega in distress but managed to hold themselves back when seokjin shot them a look.

" what's wrong sweetie?" seokjin asked as he took jimin away leaving the alphas still standing in the hallway. Seokjin knew they were fighting against all their instincts and he was beyond grateful.

When jimin led him to the room where taehyung was, seokjin had to take a deep breath before going in, the marshmallow scent of the youngest omega was way too strong but it was mixed by fear and something else.

" oh baby, oh my sweet sweet baby" Seokjin cooed as he brushed the omega's sweaty forehead, maternal instincts awaken on full on blast.

The omega whimpered and leaned in to the touch. Seokjin then felt someone tug his other hand and that's when he noticed Jimin, the other omega just pointed at taehyung's wrist and that's when seokjin noticed the bruise.

A hand shaped bruise.

And now seokjin was angry, who dared to put his hands on his baby? And he comes to a realisation that whoever it was, it was probably the one who triggered the premature heat.

" Tae, honey who did this to you?" he asked slowly trying not to scare the omega more. Taehyung doesn't answer and Seokjin can't really blame him. But the omega pointed at Jimin like he had told jimin everything, and he doesn't want to repeat it.

Jimin pulled seokjin away and told him what taehyung had told him and when he was done there was like a storm passing over the handsome omega's face. He was so angry he was almost shaking, and his emotions and clouded scent brought the alphas into the room.

Seokjin could not even get himself to be mad at them, they were all there. All four alphas including yoongi who had just finished performing, the alpha made a beeline for Jimin with hoseok, Jungkook rushed to taehyung who mewled the minute he smelled the alpha.

Namjoon went for Seokjin, he grabbed his hand and pulled him away. " talk hyung" he stated simply.

Seokjin shook his head, he knows he is pushing his boundaries, that namjoon and Yoongi gave him a lot of leeway because he was older but he also has his own rules to follow, like not to blatant disrespect the alphas.