PART 11 (M)

Warning smut: this is literally an orgy.

Enjoy.

When Namjoon and Hoseok got home, seokjin had just barely gotten the omegas to fall asleep, he had managed to tire them out. He was about to go get yoongi and jungkook knowing the omegas would be needing the alphas when they woke up when he heard the door opening and the scents of the two alphas coming back.

He was so damn relieved they were home already, he quickly ran down the stairs to meet them but when he was about to jump into namjoon's arms, the alpha sidestepped him and he nearly face planted but Hoseok managed to catch him.

The movement was so jarring seokjin felt like he was having an out of body experience, namjoon had never refused to hug him, ever. This was just so damn unexpected and he was openly gaping at the alpha who was now avoiding his eyes.

“ I'm going to take a shower” the pack-alpha murmured before turning on his heel and leaving.

“ yah Kim Namjoon-” seokjin started only for hobi to grab him back.

“ what was that?” seokjin asked, half angry half still shocked.

“ he almost lost control, you know how he gets when that happens” hoseok explained.

“ well yes, but he never- what happened over there?”

“ it's done hyung, that's all you need to know”

“ excuse me? Don't you dare patronise me Hoseok-ah”

“ I'm not doing that, it's just joon-ah made me promise not to say anything” Hoseok said, his voice pleading and well seokjin gave in, only because it was hobi and he really doesn't want to upset the one person who knew how to uplift their spirits in their pack.

“ how are They?” hoseok asked changing the subject.

“ they just fell asleep, neither one of them is spiking for now but I think that will end really soon” seokjin answered.

“ you tired them out? Both of Them?” hoseok looked impressed and seokjin laughed at his face.

Just then seokjin felt a sharp pain in his gut and it literally winded him and scared the crap out of hoseok who was by his side in an instant when he doubled over.

“ hyung-”

“ I'm fine, my stupid wolf just doesn't like it when I argue with namjoon, it's just letting me know” seokjin said clutching his stomach, a bit out of breath.

It's happened before, his wolf didn't like it when seokjin argued with namjoon but this time it wasn't even his fault, there was one time they had argued and ended up on separate vans and his wolf hadn't left him alone for the entire ride home.

He knows namjoon's wolf was probably torturing him too, their wolves were weird and to this day seokjin doesn't understand why they kept pulling that shit on them.

And apparently it was something that only happened to him because hoseok was giving him a weird look. Well join the club hobi, seokjin thought.  I don't get it either.

Just then seokjin felt a presence behind him and hoseok made himself scarce when he noticed who it was. Seokjin felt the wet arms on him before he could turn. It was clear namjoon hadn't bothered to get dressed, he seemed like he was straight out of his shower.

“ I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry” namjoon whispered into his ear, and all the hurt and yes he was hurt even though he refused to show it in front of hoseok disappeared. The sincerity in namjoon's voice was enough to get him to stop feeling like shit. It appeased his damn wolf, seriously his wolf was a push over.