Luckily, there wasn't too many people out yet, so we didn't make anyone uncomfortable with our PDA. At least, I didn't think we did.

Vince and I went back to the front office of the villa, where we asked about renting paddle boards. They gave the paddle boards, and then we went back to the ocean.

Vince already knew how to paddle board, so we didn't need an instructor.

When I saw Vince stand up on the paddle board, I said, "That looks easy." As soon as I stood up, I fell off the paddle board, and into the water.

When I came back up, I groaned. "It's a lot harder than it looks."

I could tell Vince was trying not to laugh. "You have to learn how to balance first. Start with your knees."

"Okay." I climbed onto the paddle board, slowly shifting on it with my knees, trying to balance.

"Now try slowly standing up, but keep your balance."

I slowly stood up on the paddle board, grinning that I was standing up without falling. "I did it!"

I slowly started to paddle, and did good for about ten seconds until I fell off again. "I'm just going to keep practicing."

"Good choice." He grinned.

I kept practicing to paddle board, then I finally was doing well, but it took me about twenty tries.

Vince and I paddle boarded for a while, but then we wanted to do something else. "Should we go on a boat ride or go jet skiing?" I asked Vince as we paddle boarded back to shore.

"I'm fine with either one."

"Maybe we can do the boat ride first."

"Alright." He nodded.

We went back to the hotel lobby to drop off our paddle boards. We decided to get lunch before we went on the boat ride.

We had seafood, coconut, pineapple, rice, and Mahana cocktail drinks.

After we ate, we went over to the boat area. Vince wrapped his arm around me.

A man by the boat, who looked to be in his mid-forties, walked toward us. "Are you here for the tour?" He asked us.

"Yes," Vince answered, nodding his head.

"Well, come on over to the boat then. Looks like you two are the only ones." The man motioned us to follow him onto his boat.

We paid, and then went onto the boat.

"So are you two tourists?" The man asked us.

"Yes, we're on our honeymoon," I answered, wrapping my arms around Vince.

"We're from New York," Vince said, grinning as he glanced at me.

"You chose a great place to choose where to go for a honeymoon. Not trying to brag, but every couple that chose to come here never complained or regretted it," the man said as he started up the boat. "I'm going to take you to different parts of Bora Bora."

We started riding along the clear water. Of course, I took lots of pictures with my phone. My camera was back at the hotel room since we were at the beach, and I didn't want to get it wet.

We were talking and admiring the different views. We even passed by some sea turtles. I took a few pictures of videos of them as well. "Look at the cute sea turtles!" I exclaimed, grinning as I nudged Vince.

Vince smiled as he got out his phone to take pictures of them.

"Was there anything else you were going to do today?" The man asked us.