Chapter 28 Reyna

While i was cooking dinner me and Lexiie was in the kithen talking until i heard the door bell. "I got it gurl said Lexiie she went to the door and i heard gun shots i quickly grabed the hot pan off the stove and wacked the first guy that came towards me."Ahhhhh you bitch i hit him again and threw hot pasta sauce on the second guy they both screamed in pain i ran towards the back door and seen Zack he had a gun in my face. I ran to the front and seen Mariah she put the gun to my stomach. "I think you should come with us or i will shoot your babies . "Mariah why are you doing this!! Shut the fuck up come on Now!!I looked down and seen Lexiie's life less body on the floor i touched her face but Zack grabed me . I got in the Blue Surburn i seen black paint on the front of the truck and cried because i pray they didnt hurt Aarron. I got in the truck and they drove off the guys that i hurt they had real bad burns on there faces but i didnt care thats what happens when you mess with a pregnant gurl who is crazy.

*****

We pulled up to a big ass oops i mean big house i dont like to cuse while im pregnant i dont want my babies hearing that language. I got out and they took me to a room upstairs and tied me up to the bed frame."Imma let not have tape over your mouth but bitch if you scream i swere imma put tape over your mouth i dont care if you breathe or not you hear me damn it!!!. I shook my head yes at Mariah she smiled and kissed me on my lips she pulled away. "You are so beautiful Reyna but its a shame i have to do this to you baby she wipped away my tears and her and Zack walked out of the room."Oh God please help me i said as i cried softly.

Oh my gosh poor baby and Mariah what a creep right? Ughh

but lets see how Aarron holding up.