Chapter 27 Aarron

Im so glad i made it right with Reyna i cant stand it when shes mad at me it legit breaks my heart but right now im finna go see that nigga Zack he really tickin me off he wants Reyna out the picture so bad he is willing to so anything. When i pulled up to my pops house I seen Zack's Rolls Royce in the driveway he was walkin out the house with some gurl but it wasnt Mariah. I got my truck "Yo Zack i came towards him and punched him straight in his face he fell to the ground."Thats what yo punck ass do so Reyna can leave me and i stay in this shit nigga fuck you!! Im done with all of this i went inside and seen my pops i grabed a bottle and hit him in his head Shugg's body guard grabed me."Get the fuck off me I want out Shugg im done i dont want this life for my fianc'e or my babies that stunt yall pulled almost cost me my gurl!!. "Haha Aarron it doesnt work that way son you in this and no way out only by the gun so if thats what you want i have no problem putting a bullet in your head. "Fuck you pops Shugg and Zack im gone i lefted the house and got in my truck sped off from the lot. When i was at a stop light I looked over and seen this Blue Surburn truck ran right into me causing me to go black.