Chapter 2 Reyna

I woke up around 12 o clock in the afternoon still feeling kinda tired I also heard music coming from downstairs. I got up outta bed i grabed my robe to go to my bathroom but i seen Aarron. "Wow girl look at you hair its nice. Shut up i said pushing him playfully. Not everybody wake up flawless like Beyonce. Yes i see, I walked into my bathroom and put my robe on the counter "Byee Aarron i will be out soon hurry girl we got people to see and dont forget to comb your hair he said while going downstairs laughing. Aarron is 19 and im 18 me and him has always been close when we were kids nobody could separate us. We did everything together and nothing has changed we do almost everything together. I turned on the shower and it felt good on my body making me wake up a little but i couldnt wait to see Aarron

When i got out the shower i put on my robe and went to my room i put on my blue bleached shorts with a white tank top shirt. I put on my white and black jordans and i put my hair in a neat high bun i sprayed some Beyonce Heat on and i went downstairs. "Hi mama hi Ms Johnson hey Reyna you look cute i smiled at them thanks i went to the kitchen and grabed me a poptart. I seen Aarron looking at me so i stuck out my tonuge and sat across from him. It was so hard not to starr at him his eyes hazel his body is banging hot and he got the muscles his skin is light brown which is a turn on by the way. "Well we finna leave you can drive my car Reyna if yall do leave ok ma bye. when she closed the door i looked at Aarron and bit my lip I wanted him so bad but were friends. "Zack and Trey texted me they wanted to see if we down to go to the mall  ok, i texted Mariah she told me her and Lexiie was going as well. Lets roll out "Really Aarron this not no Ludacris thing Aarron turned around and smacked his lips you know how to ruin a good mood you know that. He grabed from behind and spun me around  I laughed and screamed. "Thats why im driving said Aarron i felted my pocket for the keys he had then in his hand you thief i gotta watch you.He slide his arm around my shoulder and we headed out the door.

******

When we made it to the mall i seen Mariah and Lexiie talking to Zack and Trey. "Hi mamas you lookin good girl i did a little spin for them thanks. We all started walking and talking so what college are you going to this fall? Im staying right here in New York I love it here and imma stay with my mom. "Well i got accepted to California University i go visit next month i cant wait. When we were out of ear shot from the guys Lexiie pulled me to the side we sat on a bench that was further away from the guys. "Soo when you and um Aarron going to get serious asked Lexiie while chewing on her pink bubble gum. Were just friends, just friends my ass said Mariah i know you I see how you look at him with lust in your eyes i know you wanna see his big package. "Oh my gosh girl i said while laughing Mariah and Lexiie slapped high fives. " Look i seen him shirtless and he hugs me he flirts with me but we never kissed like a couple before or had sex. So i seen his body its beautiful to but yall should see him when hes sleepy talk about a sexy man he would put his head on me and tell me things he would even touch me and rub all over me. I looked at my girls seriously this time "I do love him shit I grew up with him i know him more than he knows himself one day we will take it there but i don't know. Naw girl it was like that with me and Trey until we told each other how we really felted now we are in this relationship no one can break so when you feel its the right time talk to him said Lexiie now come yall lets go catch up with these boys we grabed our bags and started speed walking to catch up with them.