Chapter 11 Aarron

I left the hospital and I borrowed my moms car and went straight to Reyna's house. I wasted no time by knocking on the door so I walked in I seen him on the couch talkin to my pops. ''Aarron is she ok he stood up and I punched him in his face"Yo punk ass like hitting on women I grabbed him by his collar touch my girl again and I swear imma make yo ass my bitch. " Whats funny im sorry son then he punched me in my stomach I fell over on my side and cringed in pain. I knew my pops was crooked I stood up and put up my fist. "No need for that sit down he looked at me with a devious smile. "Damn you got a strong right hook said Shane while moving his jaw making sure it wasn't broke. "Listen I need to go but imma get right to it im a drug Lord im the king of Heights New York I sell it all. "As you can see I get money I get bitches I live on the rich side of New York I see Jay -Z and his crew all the time. "Now i got Shane working for me and soon enough you will too. "Fuck you I knew you were up to somethin im not finna sell that shit only leads you to the grave quick or jail I be damned if I go to any of them places i stood up naw man im good think about it. "Pops there ain't nothin to think about im not doin that so if you excuse me I'm gonna go pick up my girl from the hospital.I gave Shane the stare "I'm warning you Shane touch her again and see how i turn you into my bitch imma enjoy fuckin you up and let me find out you hittin on Rochelle too."I hate pussy ass niggas i got out his face and made my way towards the hospital. I pulled up to the entrance and seen Reyna with my mom. "Hey baby I gave her a kiss and picked her up outta the wheelchair and helped her in the expedition truck I let my moms drive and we went home.

Man so what do you think so far leave comments