Chapter 20 Reyna

Me and Lexiie walked out of the building together then we noticed a black truck pulling up coming right towards us he rolled his window down and I kept on walkin."Keep moving i got man. I seen the guy get out of the truck it was Aarron he smiled at me i walked towards him he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you baby he pulled away and touched my belly he grabed my hands. "Why dont we go out and get something to eat i nodded. I got it from here Lexiie thanks for taking care of her for me."No problem see ya tomorrow girl she waved at me and Aarron helped me into the truck amd we drove to Peter Lugur Steak House. We walled into the resturant and a host took us to our seats he gave us a menu i asked for water but Aarron asked for a mountain dew. "Aarron what is going on i havent heard from you in awhile im freaking out its to much baby. Aarron looked me in my eyes and grabed my hands into his, "I know baby but ive been talking to Trey he got my back im under cover for him and the police. Aarron I don't know baby that's even more dangerous what about if things go wrong. My mom is already acting like everything is peaches and cream she doesnt really care any more."Are you two ready to order asked the server i looked on his name tag Yes we are Jason i would like my steak medium rare with mash potatoes on the side i handed him my menu and when Aarron ordered his meal. "Ok i trust you Aarron but just dont get caught up in the game what if you start liking the money they give you and start messing with them gurls and dont want nothing to do with me and the baby!"Reyna baby gurl calm down you know i would never do you like that i love you baby and i love the fact that im going to be a father. "Its that my own father got me in this mess and knowing you right by me is what keeps my head up knowing i can pull this off until the police get there hands on Shugg and Big Aarron. Ok Baby when the waiter came to our table with our food i thanked him and took a bite out of my steak it was so good. "Baby is that your mom Aarron turned around and seen his mom smiling cuddling up with Big Aarron and my mom was all over Shane i really couldn't believe what i was seeing right now. "Excuse me can we get this to go the waitress nodded her head and went to the kitchen minutes later she came back with our to go boxes. I grabbed my purse and grabbed Aarrons hand and we both walked out in shock to me i felted there was no hope of ever getting things back to the way the were just none. My mom was pulled into the life which she always wanted and now she has it Aarron banged his hand on the steering wheel he looked so defeated it hurt me to see him like this."Aarron you want me to drive? we both got out of the truck. ''Hey don't beat yourself up you're doing all you can and im proud of you now smile baby he hugged me and squeezed my big booty i laughed and pushed him away gently i got in the truck feeling the power of the engine and drove further away from the restaurant.

*****

When i pulled up to Aarrons house it was some people at the door

i parked the truck and watched Aarron get out he talked to them i only heard"Shane hes not here..... hes with his gurl.......yea i will tell him you came by. I got out the truck walked up to Aarron he went inside the house and into his room he flopped down on his bed ."Aww baby they got you tired i got on top of him and kissed him gently on his lips. I want you to take your anger out on my p*ssy baby and show no mercy to me.He looked at me got on top "Gurl you a freak i smiled i know he bit my neck and kissed me down to my stomach gently kissing it and he opened my legs wide it felted good to feel his tongue inside me takin care of me. He turned me over and kissed my ass while i jiggled it for him then i felt his hard member inside of me thrusting hard inside of me i grabbed the sheets as he was going faster then he nutted all inside of me making my body shake.

I looked at Aarron he was fast asleep in my arms my phone started vibrating i looked under the pillow and seen my moms name on the screen. "Yes ma Reyna i would like to see you as soon as possible i hung up the phone and got comfortable in Aarrons touch and feel asleep.

I woke up around 7:30 and Aarron came in the room with a drying towel wrapped around his waist I stood up and gave him a kiss. " Reyna you know how far along you are ? No i don't i find out tomorrow since its Friday and i dont have to work i was hoping you could make it ."Baby, i wouldn't miss it for the world he smacked my ass and grabbed it. I see you like that he bit his bottom lip all sexy like and we began kissing again until we heard a lot of voices downstairs. We both quickly got dressed i grabbed my heels im my hand and followed behind Aarron. We both sat by the stairs to listen in on the conversation...

"Make your self-comfortable Aarron did you want anything asked my mom i want you. Well that could be arranged but if we get back together you gotta promise me things will change for the good i won't tolerate this childish game you and Lil Aarron are playing!. ''I know Alayiah but I'm just waiting on him to finally come through.Alright, im going over  to Rochelle's house the doorbell ranged "Zack hi what a surprise i see you have met Shane you guys come in and i will be leaving if you need Aarron hes upstairs sleeping."So Zack any word? Yea I had a talk with Shugg today and he had killed Romeo and Reyna shes pregnant Aarron made a deal to only stay in this game while shes pregnant then after the baby is born hes leaving."Naw he cant leave hes bringing me in a lot of money i cant let that happen. What if i get rid of Reyna and the baby and make it look like she killed herself because of the pressure she was under i covered my mouth.Tears fell from my eyes i couldn't believe what i was hearing Shane you done enough but you do have my permission to smack her up a few times."Well i got a plan my gurl Mariah her best friend i can have her to take her out have a good time and then kill her. Mariah never liked her anyway ok how about next week and make sure Aarron is busy on that day so he cant stop the plan.

We heard them walk out the house i ran to Aarrons room and cried on the floor.Aarron got on his knees and wrapped his arms around me i seen a tear fall from his eyes."We gonna make it through baby we just gotta stay strong i touched his face and he put his arm around my belly we were ready what they were tryna throw at us