Chapter 15 Aarron

I woke up feeling real good damn my girl had me so hard i thought i was gonna explode but i sure did explode in her p*ssy though. Hearing her call me daddy excited me some more but that dance she did had a brotha weak. Shit, i couldn't even think straight i looked at my sexy Reyna she was beautiful when slepted. I touched her face and kissed her lips i saw a smile spread across her lips." Morning bae she said while sitting up morning big booty she smiled at me and hit me playfully. " So you throw a pillow at me gurl i picked her up and threw her on the bed making her giggle. I got on top but she rolled onto me I licked my lips and kissed her and then i notice Reyna move up and looked down. " You woke up Andacanda baby she smiled all dirty at me "Mama got that for you and she went down on me taking care of my needs.

****

When i left Reyna's house i went home and took me a shower afterwords i went to my room and put on my blue Ralph Loran shirt with my black Addis pants.I put on my gold necklace and put on my blue jordans. I looked in the mirror and seen a fine young brotha my waves needed touched up a bit i could go a few more days then imma go to Zack to hook me up. My hazel eyes looked lighter than before but my gurl loves it and that's all that matters. I went downstairs and went outside I walked to the mailbox I saw this black Escalade truck pull up i tried to run but they put a bag over my face that smelled like piss.I got in the truck and headed to where ever these fools were taking me

I felted the truck stop its motion and doors were being opened i kept my cool as the guy grabbed me. He took off the bag and I was standing in front of a big ass house mansion size. I went inside and i seen my pops on the couch with a young thang on his lap."Who is this sexy man right here mmm papi i want you."Keep moving lady I got me a woman and she only opens her legs to me not the damn block she flipped her long black hair and walked away thots(another word for hoes) now dayz they everywhere. "Sit son i know you wanna know why you here I sat across from him on a nice white couch I seen the price tag on it. It was 12 thousand dollars Damn Versace don't even cost that much his ass spend money for no reason. "Look your 19 now your a man and i cant decide what you wanna be but I will tell you this.  Being a drug Lord is the best life there is you get money go out all the time and people show you respect. "Aarron just think about it you can buy your gurl a car and her own crib take her anywhere she wanna go without running out of money."Naw I'm good that's dirty money and you know how that roles i stood up I don't wanna do time just to make some dirty money risking my gurl and moms life because i was being stupid. " My mind is made up and plus i start working next week. My pops stood up and looked me in my eyes he was the same height as me "Working a 9-5 hourly shifted ain't gonna get you the big money like i got with one drop i make 49 thousand dollars and it will take you a lifetime to catch up with me.Like I said im not doing your dirty works and what to say im not gonna tell the cops on yall or you. "Lock your ass up and throw away the keys my pops looked me up and down and chuckled he used his hand to wipe his face. "You see i know you would say no he came closer to me and punched me i my ribs i fell to the floor in deep pain."If you don't do as i say i swear to God imma have my men rape and kill your mama and gurlfriend! You see I grew up im a man i live large and im loving it i didn't have time to play family man. But you ...you son you are a punk a pussy a bitch but don't worry imma make you man. " Tonight wear black come to this address I swear you bring cops to my house or pull some stupid shit I will personally put a bullet in your head myself you got me!! I nodded i got up and walked out the house the dudes took me to my house they pushed me out of the vehicle and i just laid on the ground in pain tryna get up."Aarron baby i seen Reyna all dressed up in a white see-through blouse with a black skirt that comes up on the stomach her heels clicked on the pavement. I put my arm around her shoulder and seen Zack and Trey get out the car they both helped me inside my house. Reyna pulled up my shirt and put a bag of ice it."Ahh shiit Im sorry Aarron but it will help your bruise go down some Reyna kissed my forehead I'm glad you're ok though. "I um have a problem yea what is it man its my pops he um wants me to go make a drop with him as in drugs involved and lots of money. "Now yall know i said no but he threatened me and my family saying he gonna kill them if I'm not their tonight..For real that shit crazy well what you gon do though ask Trey while sitting at the edge of the couch. " For real Trey i really aint got no choice right now when he pulled my gurl and moms into this he knew i wouldn't pass up an offer. "Smart man said Zack he knew how to press your button i know well call us if you need anything Zack and Trey walked out the door but Trey came back in. " Yo Aarron somethin ain't right with Zack he got a phone call about a five minutes before we seen that black truck drop you off at your house. Anyway, i heard him say money I got it taken care of he used code words but im in training to be a detective so i know what hes really saying. "So you saying that Zack and Big Aarron planned this yea Reyna he did. Big Aarron didnt even know yall was dating until he told him all im saying is watch what you both say around him he aint to be trusted but dont make it obvious though that you know he playing you. " Thanks man for sho for sho you know i got yall bit take it easy and graduations Lexiie told me your a receptionist at Black Records I seen Reyna smile big at him. Thank you see you later bruh he walked out the house Reyna closed and locked the door. "Aarron im scared about all of this what if something goes wrong or he kills us anyway. "Come here baby i know you scared but i got you she sat on my lap and put her head on my shoulder. I was very worried about tonight but i played it coo not to be for Reyna's sake.

*****

When 9:30 hit i was up and ready Reyna left around 8 cause she had to work in the morning. I was dressed in all black with a gold chain around my neck i went outside and seen my pops he grabbed my arm and pushed me in the truck. " Here is what your gonna do you're going to meet a guy name Shugg hes tall mean and fat you do your exchanges and don't look scared he's gonna think you were sent by the police and kill your ass right on the spot. Look like you did this before he dont like to be played with so do answer with caution you understand man. If he asked you your name make up a street name you got me? I nodded "good cause i hate to repeating my self.We pulled into a old building lot and across the street was an older looking house it was big a nicely polished and cleaned up. I got out and they handed me a bag of drugs i prayed in my head that everything goes smoothly. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door a huge man with a gun pointed it at me and nudged me to come in. " Who are you here to see boy? Im here to see Shugg got something he likes the man chuckled "The only thing he likes is money drugs gurls and food if it aint one of those things you wasting your time dude. It is one of those choices. Follow me i followed the big dude and went up the steps to the left is where we went and he knocked on the door i went inside and pulled myself together. " Humm a young cat sit down Shugg was a big guy and he had a female sitting next to him counting his money. Whats your name son im Aarron he sat up and up out his cigar your Aarron Johnson 's boy i should have known but whats in the bag i smiled. "Your food sir i opened it and he seen four pounds of weed was on his desk he smiled."I like to hear those words he snapped his fingers and gave me two suitcases full of money. I never seen so much in my life. I walked out the room and house with the money i got in the truck and they drove off.

*****

When i got home my pops gave me 5 thousand dollars i went straight to my room and collapsed on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.