Chapter 24 Reyna

I was officially two months pregnant and i did barely see Aarron anymore and he was barely at home after i left work i went home and seen Zack in a Black Rolls Royce i rolled my eyes and got out my new red charger that i bought it flat out last month. "Hey beautiful i turned around and seen Zack i gave him a fake smile and walked in the house he came in behind me."Reyna im afraid i have some news about Aarron "What oh my gosh is he ok? Yes he fine but i have something to show you Zack pulled out the newest phone Galaxy8s It was a video of a gurl all over Aarron and didn't do anything but kiss her then it showed them up in a room she was dancing naked and i saw him grab her and fucked her.Tears came down my face like a river Im so sorry Reyna."No ..No THATS NOT MY AARRON THATS FINNA BE A FATHER ...I NOO ITS NOT HIM YOUR LYING TO ME!!!.Zack caught me as i was about to fall down i sat on the floor and cried i hit him punched him but he just held me tighter he put his hand through my hair to soothe me.It felt like someone hit me so hard that i couldn't breathe anymore i was deeply in pain.I texted Lexiie she came rushing over by the time she got here Zack had left i told her what happened she held me as well this was the end of what i though was the beginning of us.

Awwwe poor baby i swere i felted bad for her and still do what will happen next with this couple?

I guess you have to keep reading.....