Love At First Site #37

Beau:

The boys were filming a video called “Awkward Train Situations”. Beau had to sit down next to you and screamed. When he sat down next to you to turned to look and him and he looked at you. Speechless. You were both speechless. You had to admit, the boy was absolutely perfect. Beau had to admit that you were absolutely stunning. “I’m Beau.” He said still looking at you. “I’m Y/N.” You said smiling a little. You were in love. The boy had you speechless. You couldn’t even stop starring at him. I guess you can say it was a start to a beautiful relationship.

Luke: Luke knew it was love at first site when he first said his eyes on you. His thoughts were “Man this girl is gorgeous.” You were running through his mine. He never felt it before but with you it was something different. He never felt it with any other girl before. Just you and only you. He liked every little thing about you and I do mean every little thing. “Why don’t you just go talk to her?” Beau said to Luke. He noticed that Luke was starring at you. Luke snapped back to reality and went over to talk to you.

Jai: Jai has seen you around town. He thought you were a really pretty girl. He never really talked to you and he never knew your name. Jai was walking around town today when he saw you walking around with a friend laughing. He doesn’t know what it was but it had him shocked. He’s seen you around town and has barely paid attention but now he can’t take his eyes off you. His palms started to sweat and his heart was beating really fast. He’s never felt this feeling before with anybody. He’s never experienced it. Until he realized, this is love at first site. 

------------------------------------------

I swear this is probably the worst preference I done by far. Keep requesting 

-Katie :)