You Twitcam Together #1

Beau:

"Where is your girlfriend?" was the question Beau just read. "She's actually downstairs cooking. I told her I would cook for her but she wants to cook for me. Y/N !!!!!!!" "Yes Beau" You called back. "COME UP STAIRS RIGHT QUICK" You ran upstairs to the room you and Beau shared together. "Here she is." Beau said as you sat infront of the camera with him. The fans were saying lot's of comments "She is beautiful." "OMG SHE IS PERFECTION" "AW SHE IS ADORABLE" "Aw thank you guys" You said in the camera and Beau smiled. You kissed his lips and went back downstairs.

Jai:

"I'm gonna try to bring Y/N in the cam but she wont let me so I gotta possibly pick her up." Jai walked into the bathroom and picked you up. You were looking in the mirror until her picked you up. He had you over his shoulder and you were hitting on his leg. "JAI LET ME GO CUNT!" You screamed at Jai. He sat you down infront of the camera. "Hi." You said waving. "Please don't hate on me I'm leaving." You were about to get up when Jai pushed you back down. "Just sit down and twitcam with me you can't hide in the bathroom forever.

Luke:

"Favorite shop?" Luke asked reading the comments. "Top shop" You answered back. "Inspiration?" He asked. "Lana Del Rey" You answered. "What made you stop cutting?" Luke asked. He looked at you and you were looking down. "I'm sorry Y/N I should of never read that one. Next question. " "No it's okay. The answer to that one is Luke. He is my life I love him so much." You said and he grabbed your hand and kissed your cheek. "Next question." He said smiling

____________________

This is my first one sorry they will get better but vote and comment if you like it 

-Katie