He's Sick #31

Beau:

“Y/N, please cuddle with me.” Beau whined. “Ew no I don’t want your germs.” You said to him. “No, I’m fine” He said then sneeze. Beau has had a cold for about 2 days and he wasn’t getting better. In fact he was getting worse. “Did you even take your medicine today?” You asked him smiling and he shook his head no. “You aren’t gonna get better if you don’t take your medicine” You said to him and he mad a pout face which cause you to giggle. “Well no cuddles for you.” You said and he got up and went to the bathroom and took his medicine.

Luke:

You and Luke were watching a moving when he kept sneezing. “Are you okay?” You asked him. “I think I’m just coming down with a cold.” He said and you got up going to the kitchen getting him some medicine. You came back with the medicine and he took it. “Do you need anything?” You asked him. “I need you to cuddle with me.” He said sniffing and you smiled. “I think that could be done.” You said to him and smiled. You were about to cuddle with him when he started coughing. “On second thought, I think I won’t be able to cuddle with you.” You said and he smiled.

Jai:

You and Jai were shopping together and you noticed him complaining about it being so hot. It wasn’t even hot. “I think I have a fever Y/N.” Jai said running a hand through his hair. You felt his forehead and he pouted. “You’re burning up.” You said and kissed his cheek. “Aw wittle baby is sick huh?” You said playfully teasing him. “Y/N!” He said and you giggled. “Okay well let’s just go home and i’ll take care of you..” You said and he just nodded grabbing your handing walking back to the car.

-------------------------

Sorry this isn't the greatest i kinda rushed it for you ;( 

hope you like this. 

-Katie xoxo