He Gets A Phone Call Saying You Were Sent To The Hospital #22

Beau:

You and Beau had a happy relationship. You’ve been dating for a year and 9 months and you lived together in a apartment although you were still in college. Beau was in the studio when he got a phone call from your principal. “Guys hold on it’s Y/N’s school calling me” Beau said to the guys. “Hello.” Beau answered. “This is Y/N’s boyfriend Beau right?” Her principal asked. “Yes this is him” Beau said. “We tried to contact Y/N’s parents but couldn’t get them. Y/N been rushed to the hospital.” The principal said. “WHAT HAPPENED?” Beau asked. “Y/N was in gym and she had a asthma attack. She’s okay nothing serious.” She said. “Thank God. Okay I’ll go to the hospital and call her parents. She might not be at school tomorrow though is that okay?” Beau asked grabbing his car keys from off the table. “That’s fine.” She said. “Alright, Thank you for the call.” Beau said and hung up. “Y/N had an asthma attack I gotta go check on her.” Beau said. “Where is she?” Jai asked panicking but nobody was panicking more than Beau. “The hospital.” Beau said. “Can we come?” Luke asked also panicking. “I DON’T CARE LET’S GO!” He said and the boys walked out with him.

Luke:

Luke was hanging out with Jai, Beau, James, and Daniel filming a new video in the park when he got a phone call. “Aw fuck you cunt didn’t we tell you to leave your phone at the house now we have to start all over again..” Beau said walking up to the camera turning it off. Luke answered the phone call. “Hello?” Luke said. “LUKE!!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH Y/N AND MY MOMMY ISN’T HERE.” Your 8 year old sister screaming into the phone. “WHAT? What’s wrong with her baby girl?” Luke asked her. “She wont wake up she’s not breathing.” She said. “I think it was all the pills she took because of her cold.” Your sister said. “UHM UHM OKAY CALL THE POLICE AND I’LL BE RIGHT THERE ALRIGHT.” Luke yelled and she responded okay and hung up the phone. “SHIT!” Luke screamed throwing his phone against a tree breaking it. “What’s your problem?” James asked. “My girlfriend. I think she overdosed.” Luke said running his hands through his hair breathing heavy. “I gotta go okay.” Luke said then realized something. “SINCE I CAN’T FUCKING DRIVE BEAU WHY DON’T YOU COME WITH ME.” Luke screamed and Beau ran to the car with Luke. Turns out you were okay and fine once he got to the hospital.

Jai:

Jai was at home with his mum and Beau and Luke. They were twitcamming for the fans. They were answering questions and having fun until he got a phone call. “Hello?” He answered getting up and walking into the kitchen. “Is this Jai Brooks?” A man asked him. “Yes this is him. Anything wrong?” Jai asked getting worried. “Yes there is this girl name Y/N are you aware of her?” The man asked. “Yes I am. She’s my girlfriend. Is something wrong with her?” Jai asked. “Yes, she broke her arm.” The man said and Jai was assuming it was a doctor. “What!? How did that happen?” Jai asked. “She was in gymnastics and fell off on one of the bars.” He said. “She’ll be fine.” He said and Jai sighed. “I’ll try to visit her later today.” Jai said and hung up and went back into the living room where the others was. “What’s wrong bro?” Beau asked Jai. “Y/N is in the hospital. This is fucking perfect the one time I don’t go to her gymnastics shows she get’s hurt dammit” Jai said running a hand through his hair sitting down on the couch with Gina comforting him.

------------------------------------

Yes i know these are not serious injuries to be freaking out over but y'know it hard to write. I actually found it so cute when Luke was talking to Y/S/N but this is just a book it cant happen in real life. :( Shame 

Anyway hope yall enjoyed it 

-Katie:)