You Argue/Fight In front Of Your Child #8

A/N:There is some swearing in this and a little pushing and shoving that's it. -Katie :)

-----------------

Beau:

You and Beau were arguing literally about to fight. "YOU ACT LIKE A KID SOMETIMES!" You said screaming at him. "YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM YOUR KID BUT I'M NOT" Beau screamed the pushed you "DAD LET HER GO." Your 13 year old son screamed at Beau grabbing you putting you behind him. "Why would you push her she's my mom you fucking love her remember?" You son said to his dad and Beau ran a hand through his hair sighing. "I'm sorry Chase" You said to your son. "What's wrong with you?" Chase asked his dad shaking his head and led you upstairs leaving Beau guilty in the middle of the kitchen.

Luke:

"They are my fans. MY fans. Of course they are gonna go crazy." He said looking at you. "YOUR FANS CALLED ME SWEAR WORDS AND YOU ARE TAKING THERE SIDE!?" I asked him shock. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CURSE BACK AT THEM" He screamed. "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR STANDING UP FOR MY SELF SOMETHING MY BOYFRIEND SHOULD OF DONE." I screamed. "You are so annoying I swear I wish I didn't have kids with you." Luke said and you slapped him across the face. Then he pushed you forcefully against the wall. "DADDY DON'T HURT MOMMY GET OFF OF HER!" Your 4 year old son Justin said hitting Luke's legs. You picked up your son and went upstairs and grabbed his jacket and put a few things in a bag and put on your jacket walking back downstairs. "We are leaving for a while." You said rolling your eyes. "No. Please I love you and Justin. Don't take my son please" Luke said running a hand through his hair. "Should of thought about that when you scared him." You said. "Y/N PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SON!" He screamed. "He's my son too Luke and we are going!" You said. "Y/N THAT'S MY SON YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA BE GONE Y/N PLEASE." Luke screamed. "A week bye." You said walking out leaving Luke on the floor in tears.

Jai:

"So you are gonna go out drinking with you best friends but can't watch you daughter for 1 hour. What's wrong with you." Jai said holding you one year old daughter in his hands. "I haven't been out in forever." You told Jai. "YOUR 19 YEARS OLD Y/N YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT. YOU CAN'T GO OUT WITH YOU FRIENDS YOU HAVE A CHILD!" He screamed at you. "BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M TRUSTING YOU BECAUSE LAST TIME SHE ALMOST RAN IN THE STREET WHILE CARS WERE COMING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK UP FROM YOUR STUPID ASS PHONE!" He screamed at you. You started tearing and he shook his head. "I'm so sorry" He said. "No. You are right. I'm a bad mother. I wont go out anymore. Bethany will now be my first important." You said grabbing your daughter out of Jai's hands. He kissed you lips and you walked into the kitchen getting you daughter some milk and sitting down with her watching tv. Jai smiled knowing his words changed you.