You're Sick #32

Beau:

Beau had to pick you up from school early because you weren’t feeling well. You had the stomach flu and you wouldn’t stop throwing up. You were laying on the couch and Beau laid down with you rubbing your stomach. “I hope you feel better beautiful.” He whispered in your ear. You sighed. You hate being sick. You didn’t even want Beau to take care of you. He was over Daniel’s house with the other boys when he got a call from your school telling him that you were really ill. “Did you eat something bad?” Beau asked and you shrugged your shoulders. “I’ll go get you some soup okay?” He said and kissed your cheek.

Luke:

“I told you plenty of times that you don’t have to take care of me.” You told Luke. “But I want to. Come on. It’s the least I could do. You take care of me while I’m sick so I will take care of you.” Luke said to you. Luke was filming a new video when you called and told him you were sick. You were just letting him know but you didn’t think that 10 minutes later he was gonna rush through the door. “But it’s just a slight cold. I’ll be fine. You should seriously go finish the new video with the other boys I don’t think the Janoskianators would be to happy if you weren’t in the video.” You told him. “My girls know that you’re sick. I tweeted I probably wont be in the video. They are okay with it, Seriously Y/N. It’s alright.” Luke said and you smiled at him.

Jai:

“Alright so I got you some medicine and orange juice. Did I forget anything?” Jai asked. You have a cold and Jai was gonna stay home and take care of you. “No that’s it.” You said to him. You were in the room you and him shared together laying on the bed wrapped in a blanket. “Thank you Jai.” You said to him. “No problem baby.” He said about to kiss you but you covered your lips. “I’m sick remember.” You said. “I don’t care. Is that supposed to stop me from kissing my girl. A cold isn’t gonna stop me. Fuck it we’ll be sick together.” Jai said removing your hand passionately kissing your lips. You smiled at him. The next day you and Jai spent the day being sick together. 

---------------------------------------------

Well not my best. Okay so I said I was gonna try to make 5 sets of preferences before the TCAs. 4 more to go. Send request so we can make this easier. (:

-Katie xox