Officially in love

Corbin's POV

"We're doing what?!" Blake exclaimed.

"We are going to figure out who is the better candidate for my bestie Brook," I told him.

"Why," he asked, annoyed.

"Because you're her brother, I'm Brook's bestie, and we have two doofs turning this into a joke," I told him.

"Don't tell me, they're treating this as a game because I will not hesitate to kick their ass," he barked.

"Calm down Hercules," I said, touching his biceps. "Damn, you have muscles," I sighed.

He pulled me to him as he leaned in and kissed my neck, "and built-in other areas," he whispered against my ear.

I let out a groan but found my composure and pushed him away. He shrugged.

"Focus. We can deal with your service ways later." He gave me a look. "Anyways, we need to spy!"

"Spy?" He looked at me.

"Of course. That's what most people do when they want to be nosy. Have you not seen movies or read books? They all spy," I told him casually.

"I prefer the direct approach," he shrugged.

"Yeah, okay, angeleyes," I rolled my eyes.

"I thought it was ingenious."

I gave him a look.

"Okay fine, we'll spy. The things I do for the guy I love," he sighed, making me do a double-take.

"Did you just say you love me?"

"Uh, no," he said coyly. I gave him a look.

"Okay fine. I love you, you fruit loop," Blake sighed.

I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck, crushing my lips into his, "I love you too, cream puff."

He chuckled. Yeah, we gave each other nicknames. I was eating fruit loops the day I almost choke to death, and Blake loves cream puffs. It was our thing.

Although we still weren't official.

I got down and looked at him.

"What," he asked me.

"Why haven't we made things official," I asked him.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Am I just a random thing," I asked him.

"What?"

"Well, I mean we're together all the time, but yet we haven't made anything official. Which makes me think this is just random," I shrugged. I fiddled with my fingers.

He walked over to me and lifted my chin with his finger as he looked in my eyes, "I thought we were."

"Huh?"

"Corbin, I'm in love with you. I have been for four years. Since our first kiss, dance, date, I haven't wanted to be with anyone but you. But if it makes you feel better, then yes, you are my boyfriend," he said as he moved his hand to my cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

Just his touch made crave him.

"Good thing because I'm a goner," I grinned, causing him to chuckle. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I placed my hands on his back as we stood there and kissed.

"Are you two going to keep making out or are you going to join us for dinner," Cole asked us. We waved him off as we kept kissing.

"Wade! We lost him to hot lips," Cole yelled as we laughed against each other's lips.