Chapter 9 |:| The Nightcrosser

Start from the beginning

     I smirked at her fear, how funny it was to see a villain go full coward I had to let out a little giggle, "Well, Strider," I said testing out her name on my tongue, "Care to tell me where the other two are?" She was silent for a moment before she nodded.

  «– • –»

     I had soon found my way out of the maze of hallways and back into the main warehouse building still dragging little Strider with me, the knowledge of where her friends were located stuck in my brain.

     I kicked open the door at the top of the stars, gaining startled looks from, Megsy and Soundwave ( You like Megatronus' nickname? Megatronus was too long, I see why he shortened it ) I gave them both a smile and threw Strider onto the ground in front of the door, "Nightrage, who is this?" Megsy asked, an evil grin appeared on my faceplates, "Everyone meet Strider, first and only imposter I've caught so far," I presented, with my servos gesturing towards Strider as I spoke her name.

     The mechs looked impressed as I once again took her from the back of the neck and dragged her to a corner, "This is where you will stay for now. Until I find your friends that is, then you'll be rusting away in a cell," Strider looked terrified as I whispered the words into her audio receptor, but still I had one more thing to add, "Oh, and if you try to escape know that I'll tear you apart piece by piece, circuit by circuit until your processor shuts it all off for the tiniest amount of time, then we'll do it over and over again 'til you can't even remember your designation," My smirk grew at her petrified state, and I just giggled after that.

     How could someone be afraid of just a few words, but I was over it quickly when the mechs gave me a look and I went off and tried to locate the other two.

------x------x------x------

         Evening/afternoon/morning my lovely readers,

                  I AM SO Sorry, I haven't updated in the last week, just to let you know, this book is supposed to update every Monday afternoon, but it is Sunday where I am so I update a little early. I am thinking of starting another book following the Bay-verse storyline which (If I do start it) will be updated on either Wednesday or Thursday. Tell me whatchu think.

                       Xx

                                                      Fyreriver

                 P.S, 

                                       Do you prefer the shorter chapters (1,000 - 2,000 words) or the longer                                                                                                  chapters (3,000 - 5,000 words)