Injected Ch. 23

Ariana's POV

"Casey is not a slut! She's a amazing girl who I actually love." He loves her? Tate loves her? When he said it, there was a glint of regret in his eyes. Something isn't right here.

↠↠↠

After he said he loved her, I left to my room and stayed there. Alone in my own thoughts. I checked the clock and saw that it was midnight.

"Time flew." I mumbled, my stomach growled, when was the last time I ate? I crawled out of the bed and blindly walked into the hallway, bumping things in the process. Once I felt the railing of the stairs, I walked down and into the kitchen.

I walked towards the nearest pantry and searched for anything to eat.

"Aha!" My eyes shot up to my favorite snack, Lays. One issue, there on the top shelf and there's like 10! I'm short!

"I wish Tate was here." I clamped my hands over my mouth and gasped.

"No! You do not need him here Ariana. You can do it yourself!" I scolded, I did a couple of warm up jumps and twirled my head.

I can do this!

I grabbed a near by chair and placed it next to the shelf.

"This does not look safe...oh well." I shrugged and climbed onto the chair.

Nope, still too short. Maybe if I go onto my tippy toes.

I got onto my toes and reached to the chips.

Almost got it-

The chair started getting wobbly, very wobbly.

"Ahh!" The chair slipped from underneath me, I went flying for a millisecond until gravity took me down. The back of my head hit a hard surface.

Everything.

Went.

Black.

↠↠↠

Tate's POV

I woke up to a loud thud coming from downstairs. I immediately shot up and heard another thud but from besides me.

"Owe, what's your problem?" Oh, it's just Casey. No big deal.

"I heard a noise." I flatly said, she rolled her eyes and crawled onto my lap.

"Don't worry about it baby,"She purred into my ear,"it was probably nothing." She ran her fingers through my hair, I grabbed them and held them with one hand.

"Did you even listen to me? Something happened downstairs and all your thinking about is sex? Incredible." I shoved her off of me and slid on a pair of black pants with a matching shirt.

"What if it's an intruder? Just stay here with me and we can have some fun-"

"Casey, shut the fuck up!" I yelled, she flinched at my tone and sighed.

"You don't say that to someone you love." She pouted.

"I guess I don't love you then. Used to but not anymore." I mumbled and walked towards the door.

"You will love me or else something bad will happen to your pretty little Princess." She hissed, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

"You will be dead before you could lay a finger on her."

"You wouldn't kill me." She sneered, I let out a cold chuckle and looked at her.

"Try me." I walked out the door and the smell of blood hit my nose. It was a mouth watering scent, I remembered that scent from somewhere though. In a heart beat, I was down the stairs where the scent was strongest.

I looked in the kitchen and saw blood on the counter. Something is not right here. My eyes trailed to the floor and saw a pair of legs, obviously not a guys. Obviously not Ana's, this girl isn't that pale.

I walked to the other side of the counter and saw Ariana laying down, a pool of blood at her head. I ran to her and scooped her in my arms, ignoring the blood.

"What did you do to yourself?" I asked and looked around, the pantry door was open and a tall chair was on the ground. I put two and two together then sighed.

"You're such a cute idiot." I carried her to a nearest bathroom and laid her on the huge counter. A gash was on the side of her head and she was unconscious. Her heart beat was weak.

"Shit, what do I do?" I tugged on my hair and groaned. There was only one thing that I could do. Why wasn't I taught how to do first aid or something? Ryder would be so pissed. The king wouldn't be pleased.

It's only one injection right? It will save her. What if I can't stop? What if she's in too much pain?

"Fuck it." I tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck.

"You're going to hate me after this." My fangs slowly slid out and I plunged them into her skin. I injected the right amount of venom to heal her and pulled away.

Her eyes shot open and she quickly got up. A blood curdling scream escaping her lips.

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

This chap was bad but OMG MY MOM MADE LET HER READ MY WATTPAD STORIES AND SHE WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AND OMG IT WAS THE SCARIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Btw sorry I didn't update in a while, I was at cheer camp all week and I was barely even in Wattpad. Anyways he did the first step of the change. What do you think is going to happen next? Will they continue, will they do the nasty, or will she kick his ass?

Read and shit❥